Chapter 33: BasketBall Practice

-Preston's P.O.V-

It's been a few weeks and Rigby got better. He could finally move his arm and he didn't need that wear that head bandage thing. Daniel didn't come in a long time anymore and me and Rigby grew more close. Rigby told me he had a plan on getting Roffin hooked up with his old girlfriend again. Today I got accepted for the basketball team and today was my first day preparing for a comepition with another school.

"Hey Prestoo! I want you to meet Felix. Felix this is Preston!" Hendrix our group leader said moving a tall fox in front of him.

Oh no... Felix...

"Oh hello Preston... Have we met?" He asks snickering and moving up to me. He grabs my chin and lifts it up placing a peck on my lips.

"Im not longer with you Felix. I moved on!" I growl pushing him away from my lips. Felix grunts then smiles.

"Oh and with who my dear?" He growls.

"Non of your concern. Let's forget about that please and start playing." I groan. He nods in a harsh way returning with the others. Hendrix looked at us with a 'You already know eachother?' Look. I nodded and so did he. We went into the gymnasium and started practicing before the big game.

"Everyone... Start!" Our Coach Mr. Lionel said. (A/N Remember him? No? Neither did I!)

He threw my team the ball and we all started dribbling. I caught it and passed it to Felix for some dumb reason. He caught it and he surprised the team by throwing the ball to the back of my head. I collapsed on the floor feeling an aching pain.

Coach blew the whistle signalling everyone to stop. He ran to me and checked the back of my head. It was pouring a little bit of blood.

"Felix how could you do that? He was in your team!" Coach yelled. Felix shrugged and smirked.

"I lost my grip!" He giggled. Coach groaned and helped me stand up. I stood up holding the back of my head groaning in pain as Coach led me to the nurses.

-Time Skip-

They led me outside and they put a bandage like Rigby had in the beginning. I couldn't play anymore even though I wanted to play. Felix would give me smirks when he would score a point. Practice was over and I couldn't play in the games anymore until I got healed. I was super disappointed. When we were in our lockers Felix came walking up to me.

"And that is what you take for cheating on your boyfriend." He growls.

"Like I said earlier Felix. I am no longer with you. I am happy with the fur I am right now. Rigby is everything to me and I thought I was everything to you." I say leaving the lockers and going to class. Practice was in the middle of the day so I had to always rush to next class. And I think Rigby is gonna be in this one.

I walked towards the front of the class and took a seat next to Rigby. He looked at the bandage and gave a worried look.

"What happened?" He asked touching the bandage with his paw.

"Nothing... I just got hit with a basketball on accident." I said sitting down and taking my notebooks and stuff. He nodded in a worried way and we both started to 'pay attention'.

After class we both made our way to our other classes. Rigby made his way over to his friends and I made my way to my class. Nobody was in my class just me, myself, and I with other strangers. I sat in an empty seat and groaned. A neon blue wolf next to me saw me and tilted his head.

"I've never seen you before? What's the name?" He asks.

"Preston.. Preston Marlow you?" I ask. I could tell he wanted to know me desperately.

"Termno. Nice to meet you Preston." He said pulling his paw out for me to shake. I shook it and we both turned to smile at eachother. We finished some school work until the teacher finally came in to teach us more useless stuff we need to know. Termo seemed very interested in the lesson so I figured Why not pay attention for once? The class was a bit fun until it ended and we were now all heading home.

"Hey Preston!" Roffin yelled from afar. I turned around and saw him waving at me.

"Come over here! Let's go home together!" He shouted. I saw Rigby next to him smiling.

I smiled and made my way over to them. I pulled my hand out of my pocket and interwined my fingers with his. Roffin turned to look at us and he smiled.

"So you guys really are together? I just thought you said you guys were dating so you could piss off dad." He responded.

"Yeah you haven't noticed?" Rigby asks him.

Roffin shakes his head and we continue walking until I see Felix standing at the exit  smirking at me. He saw me holding hands with Rigby and shook his head. He then came walking up to me.