Chapter 8:Capture

"Huh....I need to rethink my life don't I Rigs...huh....but what could I ever do," I say with a depressed face. "Dom, Dom, Dom, Dom all I can think about is Dom," I say when I was about to reach some kinds of woods.

I walk on ahead without noticing when someone put a bag over me.

"Ah let m-me go"I try to say while trying to fight back but they seemed way bigger.

"Dom! Dom! " I yell when I suddenly get knocked out.

"Uh What's wrong with you people why would you take Daniels son?"

"Because he's his son maybe we can get something out of him!"

When I woke up I'm all tied sitting in a chair wearing a muzzle. Ahead of me there was these Furs in black coats not able to see their faces. One of the looked like a lion and the other like a Fox.

"W-Why did you guys take Me"I try to say sounding brave.

"Hey your dad's Daniel right?"One of the tallest furs tells me.

"Answer me child!" He yells.

"Calm down!yeah I'm Daniel Cordiners son,"I say looking straight at his covered face.

My hair was all messed up going to one side. I was angry.

"What do you want from me?"I snarl.

The big covered lion laughs.

"Don't you know why your here? Well its because of him!," the lion says as a points at a picture of My dad.

"He was cheating on your mom Rigs....or should I say...Bruce. I want my revenge. I want you to go over to your dad's house in Oregon and check If you see any suspicious acting on your dad...Poor Briana, her husband cheating on your her with my wife. "The angry lion growls.

I was surprised he knew my yes, my real name.

"Ok I'll do it if, you promise not to do anything to anyone I love,"I warn.

"Oh no I won't do anything that bad..." I hear him say while raising an eyebrow.

"You better not,"I snarl back. "Here I'll send one of my guards off to send you where you came from." The lion said. He grabs me and takes my muzzle off. He grabs the back of my leather jacket and throws me over to one of the guards. When I was falling down some kind of sharp glass made a cut on my snout. The guard helped me get up and escorted me out. When he leaded me outside he brought me to the front of the woods I have gone past.But after I was about to turn around I felt dizzy and nauseas and before I knew it I fainted.