Chapter 2

I woke up early to get ready for the long day ahead of me. After showering and putting on lotions and perfume, I got dressed in a black pencil skirt, white long sleeved top, black Louboutin heels, and gold jewelry. I left my glasses on because I didn't feel like putting in my contacts.

I jumped in my car and drove to William's house. About 45 minutes later I arrived and went inside. I looked around and tried to find my new 'boss' only to find him still asleep in bed. I placed the coffee I'd bought on the way there on the nightstand and walked over to the blinds.

"WAKE UP MR. SINGE!!" I yelled throwing the curtains open.

He fell out of the bed...

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" he yelled at you after getting up off the floor

I smiled sweetly and said, "Well I'm Nicole, your new assistant" I held out my hand

He ignores my hand and says, "I don't need an assistant, so you can go."

"Well for one, you can't fire me pretty boy, you didn't hire me" I chuckled "And two, if you didn't need an assistant, why are you almost late for your interview?" I smile again.

He looks at the clock and groans running to change.

As I walk out of the room I said,

"Theres some coffee on the night stand sir.. You're gonna need it"

This is going to be fun...

About 10 minutes later William came downstairs with the coffee I bought him and an annoyed expression on his face. I stood up with a smile and walked towards the door, putting on my shoes and walking toward my SUV.

"Nice car" Will mumbled getting inside

I smiled genuinely and said, "Thank you, I worked really hard to get it" I started the car and drove off to the Interview.

The whole ride, Will had an attitude and didn't want to talk to me, so I just played some music and sang along... terribly. I looked over at William to see him trying to hold in a laugh, so I sung even louder and more off key and that seemed to be just enough to make him laugh. We both laughed until we reached our destination.

"You look familiar, have I seen you before?" he asked me

"I think I accidentally bumped into you with my shopping cart last night" I chuckled pulling into the building, "You were being an asshole about it"

He laughed and we got out of the car and toward the building.

When we got there we went to the elevator and went up to the designated floor for William's interview. When we got out of the elevator the man who was going to be doing the interview stood at the front desk. We  walked up to him and introduced ourselves and Will went back to the interview.

I walked over to a window where I could see the interview take place, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.. I don't know why, but I was hoping they would ask about me.

William's POV

I was hoping they wouldn't ask about Nicole, but of course that was the first question they asked.

"So William.. Who is that beautiful girl in the window watching our interview?" He asked, I felt a pang of jealousy when he called her beautiful, maybe it was because I haven't eaten.

"Haha that's my new assistant Nicole." I answered

"Oh really, how have you been treating her?"

"Well I've been giving her a hard time lately, but she knows how to put someone in place which I'm loving so far."

"Like I said before, She's gorgeous mate, would you ever consider dating her?" he asked smirking at me

I looked at the beautiful caramel skinned girl in the window as she smiles and waves at us. I chuckle and smile back before looking back at the interviewer and saying,

"No..."

A/N: Hey Guys! If you read the series in my William Singe Imagines book, then these first few chapters may be a bit repetitive since I need to catch everyone up, I will add new things soon, just stick with me! Love you!

-Taylor