Chapter 29

Today was the first show of the tour in New York. Everyone was really excited. Zoey, William, and I were in the venue getting ready. We left Mia on the bus with the traveling nanny that we hired. The stylist called William first to style him, since he was very hard to please and it took him the longest.

Next they called in Zoey, since they had to find her some clothes last minute and I was not letting her wear my clothes. When she was done, she walked out in a very casual outfit consisting of a green colored top, blue ripped jeans, boots, and a gold necklace. They told her that they didn't have time to do her hair and makeup so she was barefaced.

 They told her that they didn't have time to do her hair and makeup so she was barefaced

I went in last since I was so easy to style. They put me in a super cute outfit consisting of a short sequined dress, gold heels, and gold accessories.

For my makeup, they did a really bold look with sparkly eyes to match my dress and topped it off with a bold red lip

For my makeup, they did a really bold look with sparkly eyes to match my dress and topped it off with a bold red lip. For my hair they just curled it and pinned one side behind my ear.

When I was done, I thanked them and quickly headed out after being reminded of the time

I walked backstage and started talking to everyone about what was going to happen at this show. I went and talked to everyone. Lights, sound, everything, hell I even went out and talked to the people at concessions! 

A few fans caught me and wanted to take a couple pictures with me which I was very happy to do. When that was over I went backstage and checked up on everyone.

There was about 10 minutes before showtime and I finally got to Will's dressing room after talking to everyone. I walked in and was prepared to see William sitting on the couch waiting on me. But instead I got something completely different. 

William and Zoey were sitting on the couch making out.

By this point I was so fed up with her and her shit. I just walked over to her and threw her off of Will's lap and slung her to the ground. I then grabbed William's hoodie and pulled him along with me, not listening to any of them yelling at me. 

When we got to the stage, I handed him the mic and shoved him on the stage still nor listening to what he's blabbing to me about. 

I was sitting off to the side the entire time and all of a sudden I felt a presence beside me. I looked and it was... Zoey. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. 

"What you did back there was rude Nicole." she said

"And I care because?" I asked looking at her

"You may have taken my daughter from me, but you won't be taking William from me!" She pointed in my face

"The only person who took your daughter away from you was yourself. You were selfish enough to leave her with me." I pointed back getting closer. "And William? Honey he isn't mine to take. He is my boss like I told you that day in the hospital. You have no business trying to get with him Zoey."

I was about to go on, but I was interrupted by William's voice onstage.

"And I would like to invite someone onstage who has recently impacted my life in the greatest way..." he started

i turned, thinking he was going to call me... but I was wrong.

"Zoey my girlfriend!" he announced

Zoey smirked at me and walked onto the stage. I just stood and watched them as they kissed, tears forming in my eyes.

A/N: Awww snap!! William and Zoey are a couple! Its only been like a week! What is this?! Will it last? Will Nicole find love or try to get William to love her again? I guess we'l have to see in the next chapter! Love you!

-Taylor