Chapter 9

All of a sudden I came back to my senses and pulled away from William and turned to go get changed. I quickly walked away from William and went to the dressing room to change. When I was done, I walked out to see Will standing by the door looking at his phone, waiting on me. I walked over to him and the both of us walked out to the car, not acknowledging what happened in the photoshoot.

The both of us got into the car and silently drove to a restaurant to get something to eat. While we were driving William got a phone call. I wasn't paying much attention, but when he started calling the person on the line, 'babe' and 'baby' I was all up in the convo. When he got off the phone he still didn't talk to me.

I was still driving when we were passing the little ice cream shop that we went to that day.

"Hey Nicole there's the little ice cream shop, let's stop" He said

I had an attitude because of the conversation I heard, "We haven't even eaten. I though ice cream before dinner was unhealthy."

"Nicole stop the damn car" he says

"No, why don't you take your girlfriend there" I say quietly

"Oh ok.. so you were listening in on my conversation?" he looks over at me

"Uhh... No?" I say

"Yea Ok." He doesn't say anything else as I pull into Olive Garden

I angrily get out of the car and go in to reserve a table for the both of us. There weren't many people there and when they saw that it was THE 'William Singe,' they quickly got the both of us seated with salad and those heaven-sent breadsticks. I still wasn't talking to Will, so I quietly looked at the menu.

"It was fake." Was all Will said after a long period of silence

"What was fake William?" I looked up at him, slightly annoyed

"The phone call. I wanted to see how you would react." He chuckled lightly

"Ohh... I totally knew that" I looked down knowing I were wrong

"Yea okay!" He laughed hard

I smiled and joined in the laughter, laughing until the waiter came back to the table for our food and drink orders. The both of us talked for a while and when the food came, we ate and talked. I started to let William into my life and into my past, because I was really starting to trust him.

"My ex-boyfriend cheated on me, and when I thought I heard you talking to some girl on the phone I got angry because when you kissed me, that's basically cheating and I would never want another girl to go through what I went through.." I told him and looked down "I really loved him, that's why its so hard for me to trust guys now.. And what just happened with Zoey... Thanks for coming last night too."

He came over to my side of the booth and sat beside me and engulfed me in a hug,

"I would never do that to a girl that I love, and no problem" was all he said before he went back over to his side of the table and changed the conversation to something happier, but what he said was still lingering in the back of me mind.

When the both of us finished eating, William payed, I thanked him and the both of us went to my car and headed back to his house. 

I dropped him off and went home to find Zoey sitting on the couch sobbing and eating ice cream while watching The Notebook. I quickly rushed upstairs and changed into something more comfortable. I came down and sat next to Zoey on the couch and just hugged her while she cried.

"It's gonna be okay Zoey, I promise I'll be here for you. You don't need him. I'll help you." I kept hugging her, "That beautiful baby girl is going to love her mommy and her Auntie Nicole so much."

"How do you know it's a girl?" she sniffled

"I have a feeling" I smiled

"Thank you Nicole, I love you" she hugged me

"I love you too Zo" I hugged back

A/N: Hey guys, this chapter was pretty short but I hope you liked it!

-Taylor