Chapter 18

Zoey's POV

I got home at about 12 AM to find Nicole and Mia asleep. I quickly ran to my room and started to throw all of my stuff in bags. When I was done, it was about 2:30. I quickly went downstairs and wrote a note for Nicole:

"Dear Nicole,

You are the best friend any person would ask for. You have been there for Mia and I for the longest time and there are no words to describe how thankful I am to you. But I don't think I am fit to be a parent right now. I know I can trust you with my baby girl, so please watch over her for me until I come back. Much love,

Zoey"

I was about to run out of the house until I realized I hadn't said goodbye to my baby girl. I put my stuff by the door and went into her nursery and kissed her head lightly. When I did so, she started to cry. I quickly put her back in her crib and ran out of the house with all of my things.

I met Treven outside and we sped off into the night.

Nicole's POV

I woke up to Mia crying, I waited a while, thinking that Zoey would get her but she never did. I went into Mia's room and saw her laying in her crib crying. I laid her on the changing table and changed her diaper. When I picked her up, I noticed a strawberry pink lipstick stain on Mia's cheek. I knew it was Zoey's because she was the only one who wore that color.

I put Mia back in her crib and went to Zoey's room to see that she wasn't there. I walked downstairs and saw that there was a note on the counter.

When I finished reading the note, I went into a panic. I didn't know what to do, who to call. I called Zoey 5 times and they all went to voicemail. I decided to call William and I got no answer.

"Oh my god what am I gonna do!" I yelled to myself and sank down to the ground

A/N: Well... Zoey left the baby with Nicole... William won't answer his phone... What is Nicole gonna do? I guess we'll have to see in the next chapter. Love you!

-Taylor