Chapter 37

Mia and I finally made it back to Texas the next day. I was so glad to be back home. I still had the key to William's house so you better believe I'm going to take advantage of that. 

We got home from the airport about an hour later and Mia was knocked out. I put her in her crib and went downstairs to call Alex. Somehow he always made me happy, even if it was just a short conversation or a text.

"Hey Pretty lady how are you!" He answered cheerfully, making me giggle

"I'm alright" I told him, "But I wanted to take you up on your offer, are you still looking for an assistant?" I asked hopefully

"So soon? What happened" He asked

I sat on the couch and told him what happened

"Wow babe, of course you can have the job as my assistant. You can even bring Little Miss Mia with you! I'll be in Texas tomorrow for about 3 months actually so I can meet her and you can start then if you'd like?" he asked me

"Oh my goodness that sounds perfect, thank you so much" I told him, "Mia's first birthday is actually in a couple weeks I would love for you to come to that if you can"

"Of course I'll come! Well I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow!" he said

"Ok bye!" I hung up

i was super tired so I threw on my pajamas and hopped into my bed.

The next day I got up and made breakfast for Mia and I, we played for a while and I finally got a call from Alex telling me where he wanted to meet and at what time.

I went upstairs with Mia and we started to get her dressed. I put her in a blue jean tutu dress looking thing with some sandals.

I was dressed very causally and I threw on some grey leggings, a black pink tank top, white Nikes and my white bracelet that they are always advertising on Instagram

I loaded Mia into the car and drove to the little park that Alex told us to meet him at

I loaded Mia into the car and drove to the little park that Alex told us to meet him at. When we got there he was sitting on the bench while on his phone. 

We walked up and a smile formed on his face.

"Hey guys!" He greeted

"Hey Alex" I hugged him, "Mia come on say hi to Alex"

She hid behind my legs and peeked out looking at him unsure. 

Alex smiled and kneeled down beside my leg, "Hi Mia I'm Alex, do you want to play on the swings? They're my favorite!" he said to her, extending his hand to her.

"Shawwengs?" She questioned, not having very much vocabulary yet

"Yea! Swings!" He said as she took his hand.

I smiled and sat down watching them. They looked like a real father and daughter. That could've been William but he can't act right.

A few minutes later Alex came over to me and sat down.

"She is beautiful, you are doing such an amazing job with her Nicole" He praised me

I smiled weakly, "Thank you"

He just took my hand and kissed the back of it. "I'm always here if you need my help Nicole."

"Thank you Alex.." I leaned and rested against his chest. 

A/N: Awww how sweet is that! Mia is starting to love Alex, and so is Nicole! Wow! Are you happy about this new relationship? Or do you still want Nicole to go off with William? I hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned!

-Taylor