Chapter 7

I composed myself and walked out to my car, not saying anything to William as the both of us got in the car. The car ride was silent for the first half of the ride, until I felt a hand touch my thigh. My breath hitched in my throat. I grabbed William's hand and put it back on his thigh, but that didn't work as he put his hand back, this time closer to my special parts.

"William stop" I said weakly as his hand kept trailing closer and closer.

"You don't want me to stop Nicole" he smirked

"Yes I- ugh" I moaned as he touched me

He started to rub me and I let out a sting of moans, trying to keep my eyes open and on the road. All of a sudden I felt a finger go in and I had to keep my composure. I managed to get us to the meeting in one piece. I quickly snatched William's hand out of me and basically ran inside.

I went to the meeting room and found Julian sitting in there alone, a few seconds later William walked in, sucking his fingers. I looked at him and moaned quietly. 

"Hey mate! Long time no see!" Julian stood up

"Hey!" William walked by me, his hand lightly brushing my butt

"How are you liking Nicole man?" Julian asked sitting down

"She's great, she does what I ask and a little more" he winked at me sitting down next to Julian

I smiled awkwardly and sat across from William so he couldn't try anything else.

The meeting went by fast and when it was over, Julian suggested that we go out to eat since William was feeling better. 

We all walked out to the cars and Julian said he would meet us there, but I quickly stopped him.

"Hey Julian! Since you and Will haven't seen each other in so long, why don't you drive my car and I'll drive yours! I've always wanted to drive the BMW!" I basically beg as I throw my keys at him and snatch his walking to his car.

I hear them laughing as I walk away. I get in his car and follow them to the restaurant. They decided to go to some high end restaurant, when we got there, I parked the car and went in to reserve a table. A few seconds later, Will and Julian walked in and we all went to the table. 

I sat next to Julian and William sat on the other side of the table. The whole dinner and all the way home William didn't try anything with me and I was relieved. He acted as if nothing happened earlier. When we got to his house, I did my routine of watching him go into the house and I made my way home. 

When I got there, I saw Treven and Zoey sitting on the couch talking, it seemed serious so I quietly made my way to my room and put on my pajamas getting ready for bed. I shot William a quick text reminding him of the photoshoot tomorrow and got in the bed. A few hours later, Zoey came into my room and woke me up, a nervous expression on her face.

I quickly sat up, "Hey Zo, what's wrong?" 

She took a deep breath and said, "I'm pregnant and Treven left me when I told him" she started to cry.

All I could see was red, I quickly stood up from the bed and grabbed her arm running out of the house to my car. I buckled up and sped over to Treven's house. Something told me to call William for back up, so I did and he told me he would meet me there. 

When we got there I ran up to the door and with all of my force and adrenaline pumping I knocked the door down. William and Zoey were behind me yelling for me to come back, but I couldn't hear anything as I walked into Treven's room to see him asleep. I jumped on the bed and started to choke him.

"NICOLE STOP!" William yelled pulling me off of him, but my adrenaline was still pumping as I went back and knocked him twice in the face. 

All of a sudden I was on the ground. Treven had punched me in the stomach. At that moment was when all hell broke loose and I just jumped on him and punched the devil out of him. William even hit him a couple times. When I was done, I got up and said,

"You asshole! You have some nerve. Don't EVER come back to the house or this same thing will happen to you. And don't even try to press charges honey because I have connections." I lied about the last part and stormed out of his house and back to the car. 

Zoey looked at me in awe, but didn't say anything.

"I will be here for you every step of the way Zoey. Don't worry about that piece of trash. And don't worry I won't say 'I told you so' yet." I didn't say anything else, I just drove straight home.

A/N: Awwww man!! That was crazy!! I hope y'all enjoyed it!! Love you!

-Taylor