Chapter 30

I quickly walked out of the venue and onto the tour bus. I was so over it. I was so over him.

 I walked past the nanny, not saying a word to her and walked over to my bunk to cry.

"Now would be a time that I would call my parents, but they're gone." I said to myself as I cried.

My parents had passed away when I was younger in a car crash. I still missed them to this very day. They were the parents that you could always talk to about anything, and it really hurt to lose them.

I sat on my bunk for a while wondering,

What's wrong with me?

Why am I treated this way?

I took care of that b****'s daughter and this is how I'm repaid?

I thought about all these things, but I couldn't find the answer to any of them.

I was deep in thought when Julian came in and started talking to me.

"Hey Nicole... I saw what happened out there, and I know you're hurting. But I want to remind you that you do have power against the situation. You are right under me in the line of business, so that means that if you think someone on our team or an extra should be fired or sent home for any reason, those things come through you first." he patted my back and nodded his head, walking out.

Hmm I have power.. I thought as my mood changed, I'll handle this accordingly...

A/N: Hey guys! I know that this is a super short chapter, but the next few chapters will make up for it! Love you!

-Taylor