Chapter 32

The rest of the bus ride was spent in silence. Mia wasn't on the tour with us anymore, she got sick and my adopted parents decided to take her for me. Did Zoey or her parents care about Mia's well being? Of course not.

We were now in Boston and we were taking a little stop to stretch our legs and do whatever we needed to do. I was the very first person off the bus when it stopped. 

I saw a Bath & Body Works nearby so I walked over to and went inside. I was perusing for a while, with about 30 different lotions and perfumes in my bag. I was holding one of the lotions in my hand and I turned around and bumped into a very tall, toned chest. The lotion going everywhere. 

"Oh my gosh I am so so so sorry! Oh my god please let me buy you a new shirt!" I rambled walking back and forth in worry that this very attractive man would sue me.

"No no no its completely fine!" He tried to calm me down.

"No no no its not!" I said back, making him chuckle

"Hey wait, calm down." He grabbed my hand and I felt butterflies as I calmed down and looked at his tan face, "What's your name? I'm Alex"

"I'm Nicole..." I said quietly, looking down nervously

"Ok Nicole, heres how you can repay me for my shirt. Let me take you out to dinner tomorrow night." He says with a warm smile

I smiled back and answered him, "Of course I will"

We exchanged numbers and went about our days.

A/N: Another short chapter I know! But once again the next couple chapters will make up. We just met Alex! Are Nicole and Alex going to be an item soon? I guess we'll have to see!! Love you!

-Taylor