Chapter 1

"Nicole!! Wake up, you have your interview today!" My best friend Zoey yelled jumping on my bed.

Zoey and I have been friends since the beginning of time it seemed like, we finally moved in together after we graduated from college.

"Fine" I grumbled rolling out of the bed. 

I indeed had an interview with this guy about being an assistant. I didn't really get any details over the phone. I went to school for business, so I had a good feeling I would get the job. 

I went into the bathroom and started the shower, getting in and doing my morning routine. When I got out of the shower, I brushed my teeth, did my hair, etc. and went to put on my outfit. Since I didn't have a whole lot of time, I just left my glasses on. I put on a white blouse, tan blazer, black zip up pants, and some tan heels. I grabbed my purse, screamed goodbye to Zoey, and ran out of the house.

When I got into my car, I got a call from the man I was supposed to be getting an interview

"Hello umm... Nicole?" he said

"Yes sir, I'm on my way, I'll be there in about 5 minutes" I said quickly

"Alright, no rush, I was just checking"

"Okay, Thank you sir, see you soon." I hung up and quickly made my way to the building.

When I got to the meeting place, I went in and asked the receptionist where the man named "Julian's" office is. She directed me and I quickly made my way to the office. When I arrived, I knocked on the door and waited for him to tell me to come in, I sat down across from him as he started to talk about the job description. 

"Hello Nicole" he greeted me

"Hello sir" I say politely

"So we are here to discuss your job and what you will be expected to do."

"Ok, so I will be assisting you, correct?" I ask

"No, you will be assisting my client William Singe, you will be expected to keep track of tour dates, interview times etc. He has been telling me that he doesn't want an assistant, but as his best friend and manager, I have to do what I think is right for him. So with that being said, he may be a little tough to handle for the first few months, but remember he can't fire you because he didn't hire you."

"Yes sir, I completely understand."

After being told about William's 10 AM meeting tomorrow and given the address to his house, I was on my way. I walked out of the building and ran to my car, excitement coursing through me. When I got to my car, I immediately called Zoey.

"Hello? How did it go?" she asked

"It went great! I got the job, I start tomorrow!!" I yelled

"Oh my gosh congrats Nic!!" She yelled back, "I would say that we should celebrate, but I'm on a date with Treven right now."

"Oh... Ok that's fine, be safe I'll see you when I get home" you hung up.

Treven was Zoey's boyfriend and you absolutely hated that kid. Zoey is a tall, thick, white girl with long strawberry blonde hair. To say the least she was beautiful, but that boyfriend of hers was absolutely terrible. Treven was a super tall, toned, black guy, with loose curly hair. He was okay to look at, but the way he treats Zoey makes me want to grab my knife and stab him.

I started my car and drove to the grocery store to get some things to make dinner.

I walked into the store and went through, getting the ingredients for my fried chicken. I decided to get some ice cream and candy for a quick movie night to celebrate my new job. I was looking through the ice creams and pushing my cart, not paying attention to who may have been in front of me until I bumped my cart into someone and they fell over.

I quickly ran over to them,

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry!" I tried to help the man up

"Don't touch me" he shrugged me off, "Watch where your going next time" he grumbled in his Australian accent, he looked familiar

I didn't say anything, just walked away heading to pay for my items.

A/N: Hello!! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book! I got sooo many requests to make a book out of my series "You're His Assistant" so I finally did it! I hope you guys stick with me through out this book!!

-Taylor