Chapter 38

2 Weeks Later...

William's POV

Its been 2 weeks since Nicole left and its been so hard trying to adjust to not having her around.

I was just sitting on my phone going through Instagram and Twitter when I saw something that caught my eyes. It was a picture of Nicole and Alex Aiono holding hands, their noses touching as they smiled at each other. Mia was standing in front of them hugging Alex's legs.

They all looked so happy.

Alex was a really good guy, so I had no reason to hate him which made the situation even worse for me.

It really hurt me to see them together. Alex captioned the picture with:

"You guys mean the world to me.." 

Man he's good.

I started to get angry and upset at myself, letting all of the memories flood back into my mind. Tears were streaming down my face, when I got a call. I didn't look at the caller ID and just answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Uh Hey William.. Its me Nicole.." Her angelic voice said to me

"Oh wow" I rubbed the back of my neck, "H-hey Nicole, what's up? I asked nervously

"Well Mia's 1st birthday is on Saturday, and I know you'll be in town then so I was hoping that you and Julian could stop by?" she asked me

"Of course, we'll be there, where is it?" I asked her

"Umm.. at your house" She chuckled lightly, "I hope you don't mind, we've been here since we left you." she told me

I chuckled back, "Of course not, I'll see you then." I told her hanging up.

This was going to be interesting.

Saturday...

Nicole's POV

The day has finally come for my baby girl's first birthday! I got up super early and made her some breakfast and let her play while I put up decorations. At about 10 AM, Alex came and started to help me. 

Mia's party was Minnie Mouse themed, so I put her in a white t-shirt with 'birthday girl' written on it, a pink tutu, and gold slippers.

Alex and I did a pretty great job with decorating too.

(A/N: Guys I don't know who Charlotte is..)

The party was due to start at 1 PM and the guests started to come at around 12:45

The party was due to start at 1 PM and the guests started to come at around 12:45. I was walking around hosting the party and making sure everyone was having a good time in the bounce houses and with the other activities.

I was walking back inside and I see Alex holding Mia and the photographer taking pictures of the both of them. I looked over and I saw William and Julian coming in.

Oh Lord... I thought and walked over to Alex and Mia

"Can I get a shot of all three of you?" The photographer asked me and I smiled going to join the picture

Alex wrapped his arm around my waist as he held a smiling Mia in his other arm. We smiled and the photographer took the picture. When she was done, I took Mia from Alex and started to walk over to Julian and William who were watching us the whole time.

"Hey guys!" I smiled

Julian hugged me, not saying anything, I hugged him back, "I miss you too Jules" I whispered

I pulled away and looked at William, "Hey Will" I said

"Hey Nicole.." He said and Mia just looked at him, "Hi Miss Mia!" He said turning his attention to the little girl.

Mia must've remembered who he was and reached her arms to him and he gladly took her.

The photographer saw and came right back over to me asking for a picture of the 4 of us. We took the photo and she went along.

I let them have their time with Mia as I made my rounds again. 

It was now time for Mia to eat her cake and blow out the candles. I grabbed Mia, Alex, William, and Julian and the 5 of us helped her blow out the candles, the photographer was there once again to snap a picture.

When the party was over, William came over to me and said,

"Thank you for inviting us Nicole.." he said

"Of course.. I'll see you around Will..." 

"Yea.. see you around..." He turned around and left

A/N: Awwww how sweeet!! I hope you guys enjoyed it, Love you!

-Taylor