Chapter 20

The next morning I got up early and got Mia dressed. When I was done, I told William we were leaving and headed back to the apartment to start packing up our things.

William's POV

When Nicole left I called an interior designer to come and restyle her room, and as a surprise I would have a room decorated for Mia. When the designer came, I told her about Nicole's personality and she got right to work. When I saw the finished product, I was very impressed.

Next she started on Mia's room, this took her a lot longer because we weren't sure what to do for her

Next she started on Mia's room, this took her a lot longer because we weren't sure what to do for her. We decided to do some vintage theme, I don't know I just went along with it.

 We decided to do some vintage theme, I don't know I just went along with it

I payed the lady and she left. Nicole and Mia ended up coming home that night. I helped them bring in their bags and decided to show them their new rooms. I showed Nicole her room first.

"Oh my God William! You didn't have to do all of this!" She hit my arm

"Ow!" I winced and showed her to Mia's room.

"No William... stop" She started to tear up

She walked further into the room and started touching the furniture, when she got to the crib the tears started flowing. I saw her drop down to the ground and I quickly rushed over and held her in my arms.

"Thank you so much" she whispered

"You're welcome Nicole" I whispered back

Nicole's POV

After my little moment in Mia's new room, I fed her then put her down for bed and went downstairs to make dinner for William and I. I decided to make fried chicken, mac n' cheese, and greens. When I was done, I called Will down and we ate.

"Oh my God Nicole! Why haven't I eaten your cooking before!" he exclaimed

"Well I made you that soup that day" I reminded

"I'm talking about real food!" he said stuffing his face with the macaroni.

I chuckled and continued to eat

When we were done, we washed the dishes and went up to bed. I put on my pajamas and crawled under the covers

Wow he was actually nice to me today I thought to myself, It's really dark in here...

My fear started to take over. I looked around for a night light, but couldn't find one. I tried closing my eyes and falling asleep, but nothing worked as I turned back and forth. I decided to go into William's room. 

When I walked in, he was laying on one side of the bed, his hair all over the place with no shirt on. I quietly walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped up and looked at me.

"What's wrong!" he was worried

"I'm sorry I scared you.. I'm just really scared of the dark and I couldn't sleep.." I whispered nervously

"So?" he said looking at me

I just looked at him and backed away in embarrassment, "Never mind... I'm sorry for waking you up.." I turned and started to walk away before William grabbed my wrist, turning me around.

"Do you want to sleep in here with me Nicole?" he asked gently

I meekly nodded my head, still fascinated with my feet

He just moved the covers and motioned toward the other side of the bed.

I slowly walked to the other side of the bed and laid down next to him. I tried to keep my distance as I started to drift off into a deep sleep. All of a sudden I felt a hand wrap around my waist and pull me close to them. I started to relax as I felt William's chest against my back.

This feels so right... I thought that I thought to myself

"Yea it does... If you would stop denying that you want me as much as I want you, this could be us Nicole" William whispered in my ear

"Did I really say that out loud.." I groaned

"Yea you did" he chuckled

"Thank you again for letting us stay here with you William." I whispered

"No problem.. anyone that I love is welcomed into my home" he said sleepily

"You love us?" I asked shocked

"Yes I love you Nicole" he said before he drifted off into sleep.

A/N:  Awwwww snap! Did William just confess his love toward Nicole or was it just friendly? Will we see Zoey in a couple chapters? I don't know! Stay tuned! Love you!

-Taylor