Chapter 4

^^^Zoey

The next morning, I woke up and headed downstairs to make breakfast for Zoey and I. I walked downstairs and into the living room and noticed Zoey and Treven cuddled together on the couch. I rolled my eyes and walked over to them. I picked up the blanket that fell off of them and  decided to be a nice person and put the blanket back on them. I carefully laid it on them and started to walk away until i felt a strong grip on my wrist. 

I looked back to see Treven holding onto me, I gave him the 'ew get off me' look and pulled my wrist away. I walked into the kitchen to start breakfast, me being the nice person I am, I made enough for Treven. A few minutes later, I felt skinny arms hug me from beside.

"Thank you Nicole.. Even though you gave him the stank face, thank you." she smiled

"Anything for you bestie" I laughed

"Let's go shopping after breakfast!" she suggested

"Just us right?" I asked

"Yes Nicole, just us" she chuckled

Treven walked in and noticed the food and automatically went to make himself a plate, not asking or anything. I looked over at Zoey,

"Do you see what I mean Zoey?! Gawd!" I whisper harshly 

I quickly grab a plate of food before  the human vacuum inhaled it all, Zoey doing the same. We eat in silence and afterwards, Zoey and I wash the dishes as Treven left the house. 

I went upstairs and got ready to go shopping with my bestie. I put on some black leggings, my ombre pink sweatshirt, matching shoes, and went downstairs and waited on Zoey to finish getting ready.

 I put on some black leggings, my ombre pink sweatshirt, matching shoes, and went downstairs and waited on Zoey to finish getting ready

When she finally came downstairs, we got into her car and headed to the mall. We got there about 30 minutes later and started to shop around for a while. A couple hours later, we decided to go to the food court to get a bite to eat. I went to Chik-fil-a and Zoey went to Panda Express. After we got our food, we sat down at a table and started talking.

All of a sudden we started to hear screams from what sounded like fans. Zoey and I looked over to see the one and only, my boss, William Singe. I groaned and turned back to Zoey.

"Oh my God. That's my boss."

"No! William Singe is your boss!! No way!" she yelled

"Yep."

"We have to invite him to sit over here with us!"

"Oh no-" I was cut off

"William! William! Over here! Come sit with Nicole and I!" she yelled, catching his attention. 

Will and I made eye contact, I rolled my eyes and turned back around. A minute later, he sat down next to me.

"Hello Nicole" he said with a smirk

I looked at him, scoffed, and looked away, "William."

"Hi William! I'm Zoey, Nicole's best friend" she smiled holding out her hand

He looked at me and took her hand and kissed it, "Nice to meet you"

"Zoey don't we have to go to that one store to get that one thing?" I tried to hint to her, but Zoey being that dumb blonde says,

"No? What store?"

I just looked at her, asking myself where I found her.

"Well I'm going to go to that store, call me when you're done" I said standing up and quickly walking away from them. 

I was so angry. Who is he to just come up and try to make me jealous. 

I went into Dillard's and walked to the bathroom. Before I could make it inside, a random arm grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Man what is it with people grabbing me today. 

I turned around and saw it was William,

"What do you want Mr. Singe" I asked annoyed

"Don't call me that Nicole. Why did you storm off just now?"

"I don't want to deal with your attitude again today William, yesterday was enough.'

"Nicole I'm sorry for how I talked to you yesterday, it was wrong" he apologized

"Yea you bet it was wrong." I mumbled under my breath

"But I'm also not going to deal with your attitude. I am your boss, you aren't mine so let's make that clear." he said

"Excuse me?" I looked at him 

"You heard me Nicole. You will do as I say, not the other way around"

"Oh we'll see about that Mr. Singe. We'll see" I said ripping my arm away from him, walking away.

I called Zoey and she said she was ready to go, so we met at her car and headed home.

A/N: Hey!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Love you!

-Taylor