Chapter 17

Nicole's POV

I woke up the next day and Zoey left me a note saying that she had an emergency at work. I had a meeting today with William, Julian, and the tour crew to see what tour busses we needed to purchase. I groaned and started to get ready I got Mia dressed first in a cute romper, grey oversized hat, a gold necklace, matching grey shoes, and a small pair of sunglasses. I strapped her into her carseat and sat her on the bed as I quickly got dressed.

 I strapped her into her carseat and sat her on the bed as I quickly got dressed

I went to my closet and put on something casual, but formal at the same time. I decided on a white dress, baby pink coat, baby pink strappy heels, a white and pink clutch, rose gold earrings, and a baby pink cap.

 I decided on a white dress, baby pink coat, baby pink strappy heels, a white and pink clutch, rose gold earrings, and a baby pink cap

I picked up Mia's carseat and headed to the car. We drove for about 20 minutes until we arrived at the tour bus shop. When we got there, I took Mia out of her carseat and walked over to our group of people. I saw Julian first and walked over to him with Mia in my arms.

"Hey Nic-Ohhhh my gosh who is this!" He said excitedly

"Hahaha this is my niece Mia" I smiled as a crowd started to form around Mia and I

They stood and cooed at the smiling baby for a while until William finally showed up and walked over to us.

"What's she doing here" he motioned toward Mia

"Her mom had to work." I said and he rolled his eyes and I did the same, walking away from him

"Not today satan.." I said to myself as we started to look at the tour busses

Zoey's POV

After work, I packed up my usual things and went back to Chili's to meet Treven again. I reserved a table and waited for him to come.

He sat down and said, "I'm not staying long Zoey, what do you want to do." he asked me

"I'll go with you.." I told him looking down

He smirked as he looked at me, "I knew you still wanted me baby. I'll pick you up tomorrow at about 3 AM. Be ready" He stood up and left.

I sat and continued to look at my hands, "I did the right thing... right?"

A/N:OH-EM-JESUS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!! SHE'S LEAVING MIA WITH NICOLE!!!! Stay tuned to see what happens in the next chapter! Love you!

-Taylor