Chapter 27

The next day I got up at about 5 AM and started to put on my clothes for the plane ride. I just threw on some leggings, a sweatshirt that I may have found in William's closet..., and some nikes. When I was done, I walked out of my room and started to wake William up, Zoey was already awake with Mia so I didn't have to worry about her.

"Will wake up" I said walking over to him

"Ughh no.." He groaned turning over in the bed

I groaned next and walked over to the bed, I shoved his shoulder and he didn't do anything. I smirked and leaned down to his ear, "Do I need to sit on you again to wake you up?"

I could see him smirk and nod his head, rolling on his back

I took off my nikes and climbed on his lap, grinding on him a little making him groan. I leaned down to him again and said, "You need to get up" and I rolled off of him giggling knowing what I did.

"Ugh Nicoooole" I heard him groan as I left.

I went back to my room to see a fussy Mia and a struggling Zoey, not being able to put on Mia's clothes. 

"It's been a while huh?" I said and moved her out of the way, putting the clothes on her and carrying her over to her mom.

Zoey just frowned and took Mia, walking downstairs.

I looked at my watch to see that it was 5:30, we had about 45 minutes until we had to be at the airport. I walked downstairs to see William and Zoey sitting on the couch, whispering in each other's ears and smirking. All in front of the now 10 month old girl who was taking her first steps toward me, but they were too busy to notice.

"OH MY GOODNESS MIA!! MY BABY!!" I yelled excitedly, letting her walk toward me

Zoey stood up quickly and watched her daughter walking to me instead of her.

When she got to me she looked up at me and said, "mama mama..." reaching her hands up to me.

I looked over at Zoey as I picked up the little girl and held her to my chest. I then looked down at the baby and whispered, "Yes baby I'm mama" and smiled. 

Will got up and walked over to us, giving me a look. I rolled my eyes and Mia realized that he was there and then said, "Dada" and reached her arms out to him.

William and I made eye contact and smiled at each other, he took her and said the same thing I did. 

When that was over, Zoey stormed out of the house and to the car that would be dropping us off at the airport. Will grabbed the carseat and started walking out.

"Sorry to ruin your little flirting session there Will" I teased as we walked down the driveway

"Don't do it Nicole" he chuckled as we got to the car

I opened the backseat to see that Zoey was sitting in the back, William always has to sit in the backseat, due to paparazzi. So I guess I'll be sitting in the front seat. William got in the back and strapped the carseat in and took Mia from me and put her in. 

Mia looked over at Zoey, gave her the 'I don't know you face' and scooted over in her carseat so she was closer to her dad. 

I saw and I chuckled as Zoey tried to play with her and Mia just looked bored.

"This is going to be an interesting trip" I chuckled to myself

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Mia took her first steps and first words!! Love you guys

-Taylor