Chapter 21

The next morning I woke up wrapped in William's arms face to face. When I woke up I noticed that he was still asleep. I took this time to admire his features, I took my fingers and started to trace the lines of his face gently. I touched his nose and his lips. I started to touch his cheek when he started to stir awake. He slowly opened his eyes and looked into mine. 

"Good morning beautiful" he smiled sleepily

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I smiled at him, "Thank you"

"I wasn't talking to you Nicole.. didn't you see Mia right there." he pointed to the small baby that was between us

"Oh you asshole!" I slapped him playfully and he laughed

"I'm just kidding!"

"How did she even get in here William?" I asked picking her up to change her diaper.

"She was crying last night. You started to get up and get her, but I went instead" he said watching me over my shoulder

"Aww how sweet!" I cooed and kissed his cheek gently, finishing the baby's diaper

"We should go out to breakfast since we are free today" he said kissing my cheek and walking toward the bathroom

I lightly touched my cheek after he walked away, not answering

"What do you think?" he said poking his head out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth, no shirt on

"O-oh yea! Thats fine with me, let me feed her and put some clothes on" he just nodded

I went into Mia's room and put her in her bouncer and put the bottle in her mouth as I found an outfit for her. i decided on a cute onesie that I had made for her, a black tutu with a gold bow, and a cute striped headband. I put some white socks on her and let her be.

I carried the bouncer into my room and decided on an outfit as Mia finished her bottle

I carried the bouncer into my room and decided on an outfit as Mia finished her bottle. I went SUPER casual with my outfit and put on black leggings, a green crop top, matching adidas, my gold chain, gold hoops, and beige MK bag.

 I went SUPER casual with my outfit and put on black leggings, a green crop top, matching adidas, my gold chain, gold hoops, and beige MK bag

When I got downstairs, William was sitting on the couch waiting for us. We all headed outside and instead of taking my car, he wanted to take one of his.

"Let's take my BMW instead babe" he said walking toward the bright red SUV with Mia's carseat in his hand

"I am not your babe William" I said checking that he strapped the carseat in right

"Not yet" he smirked getting in the drivers seat.

We drove to Ihop and walked inside. The hostess seated us quickly and handed us a menu. The breakfast started off really well, the both of us talking about our lives and what we aspire to be in the future. A little old lady even came up to us and said we were a cute couple. When I tried to tell her that we weren't a couple, William interrupted me and said thank you. 

But that all quickly went down the drain when the once sleeping baby decided to throw a fit during the breakfast. I was calm and slowly tried to calm her down as I started to unbuckle the carseat, but William was the complete opposite.

"God Nicole hurry the f*** up! People are looking at us!" he whispered harshly

"So? They'll understand that this is a 6 month old baby and they cry too." I said calmly

"Hurry. The. F***. Up Nicole" He said through gritted teeth

"No." I looked at him "It will be fine"

He slammed his hands on the table and that just made the baby cry even harder. 

"GET THE BABY TO CALM DOWN NICOLE!" he roared

I finally finished getting the screaming baby out of her carseat and cradled her to my chest, looking at the man in front of me in complete horror. I didn't speak another word as I grabbed the baby's carseat and my purse and started to walk out after slamming a $50 bill on the table for my food.

I stormed out of the restaurant with the crying baby in my arms. I quickly called an Uber before William would come out. I told the driver to take me to a hotel out of town so William wouldn't find me.

"I told him I was done Mia.." I whispered to the baby who was playing on the floor of the hotel room. "I told him..."

A/N: Awww snap! She left again! Is she leaving for good this time? Will William find her? What's going to happen with Zoey in the next chapter? I guess you'll have to see! Love you!

-Taylor