Chapter 12

The next day, I got up early and threw on some super comfortable clothes and went to pick up Zoey and the baby. When I got to the hospital, I went up to her room and waited for her as she signed all of the release paperwork, etc. A few hours later, Zoey had Mia dressed and strapped into her carseat. 

We loaded into the car and made our way home. I helped Zoey bring in all of her bags and stuff. When I got inside I went to the kitchen to make some lunch for the both of us. I made a chicken caesar salad. I walked out to bring Zoey a bowl, but all I found was her laying on the couch as she cradled Mia.

She looks so tired.. I thought

I put the bowls down and walked over to the couch to grab Mia. I picked her up gently so her or Zoey would stir. I walked upstairs to Mia's nursery and laid her in the crib. I went downstairs and told Zoey to get in the bed, which she was quick to do. 

I went back and grabbed my bowl of salad and my MacBook and sat in the living room. I went on YouTube to watch the video William posted. At the end of the video there was a cut away of William talking, he said,

"I would like to thank my lovely assistant Nicole Evans for filming this video for me, I really appreciate you even though it may seem like I don't. And to my fans, there will be a surprise pop-up show in a city near you tomorrow, so stay tuned for the date and the location!" I smiled, then my smile was immediately put away as I heard about this pop up show.

Jesus, why am I always the last one to know about stuff when I am the first person that should know! I thought to myself again

I pulled out my phone and texted Will

I just shrugged and continued my YouTube marathon

I just shrugged and continued my YouTube marathon. A few hours later, Zoey woke up and checked on Mia, and came downstairs to get a bite to eat. The both of us talked for the night before we drifted off to bed.

A/N: I know this one was short, but stay tuned with me!!! Love you!

-Taylor