*Alternative Ending 2*

Nicole's POV

I walked onto the tour bus with the biggest smile on my face, but that was quickly wiped off of my face when I saw Zoey straddling William and they were making out with my baby sitting in her carseat asleep.

They didn't even have enough respect for the little girl to take her out of the carseat and lay her in a bed.

I was hot.

I grabbed Zoey's hair and slung her to the ground. I then quickly grabbed Mia's carseat and put her in my bunk to sleep comfortably. I went back to Zoey and started screaming at her and William.

"The both of you disgust me. How could you leave that little girl in her carseat for 2 hours while the both of you turn into hoes and make out right in fucking front of her!" I yelled

I looked at Zoey and she looked down so I continued. "You really don't give a damn about your daughter do you? I may as well be her mother because you surely could never live up to that name! You don't even treat her like your daughter, you treat her like a piece of trash."

Then I looked at William who wouldn't make eye contact either, "And you. That little girl calls you daddy and you are going to turn on her and treat her that way. Knowing her, you know that she was crying for you to take her out and to hold her and love her. But you put the image in her head that 'No matter how much you cry for me, I won't be there to help you."

Then I started talking to both of them.

"I'm done with the both of you. William I was really starting to fall in love with you. But then Zoey came into the picture and you wanted her. And Zoey, me being the good friend I am, I let you have him. I could've been mean and ruthless and tried to take him from you, but I didn't. Now I am done with the both of you for good. William I'm quitting for good, and Zoey you won't hear anything from me, if Mia decides in the future that she wants to meet you, then thats up to her."

I didn't say anything else as I went back to my room and pack up the things I brought. I put Mia back in her carseat and carried her out of the bus, passing William and Zoey who had tears in their eyes.

I got into the car that would be taking me back to the airport and I called Julian.

"Hey Jules I have a fire for you.." I told him

"Ok who is it?" He asked

"It's me."

William's POV

When Nicole walked out, it was like my other half left me.

"What have I done?" I asked myself out loud

"Don't worry about her William, you have me now" Zoey said as she touched my chest

I swatted her hand away, "This is all your fault." I told her, "If you wouldn't have been such a deadbeat mother, this never would have happened!" I yelled

"So everything is my fault now!" She yelled back

"Uhh yah!" I mocked her

"Well let me tell you this William. I never actually wanted to be with you in the first place, I only wanted you because Nicole had you." She shrugged her shoulders

All I could see was red. Now I know you're never supposed to hit a woman, but this bitch took it TOO far.

I didn't even know what came over me as my hand flew backward and I hit her hard over the face.

"You bitch, I hope you rot in hell for what you've done to your daughter and best friend. I know I'm at fault, but you stooped lower than necessary. Now get the hell off of my bus" I yelled at her sitting at the small table across from her.

She didn't mutter another word as she grabbed her things and left. 

A Year Later...

William's POV

I was absolutely miserable without Nicole around... I was so miserable that as a last resort I picked up my phone and dialed the last number that you would expect...

Zoey..

We had gotten back together a few months ago and we were actually getting along better than I thought. My parents still had a soft spot for Nicole, but they thought Zoey was alright.

We'd been together for about 6 months and I decided to pop the question and get married to her. I decided to invite Nicole to the wedding also.

The wedding day...

Today's the big day... I'll be getting married to Zoey. I always imagined it being Nicole but she's with Alex now, they already RSVP'd to come to the wedding.

I was standing at the alter, looking through the crowd for the both of them when I saw Alex and Nicole sitting toward the front of the church, next to Julian. Nicole smiled brightly and waved at me, I smiled back and waved to her chuckling lightly.

A few minutes later, all of the bridesmaids came down the aisle and Nicole even let Little Mia be the flower girl, but as soon as she threw the flowers down, she ran straight to her mom and Alex.

Next Zoey came walking down the aisle in an ivory wedding gown, (she definitely wasn't pure enough to wear white) her hair in a bun and diamond jewelry.

She got to the alter and we held hands.

"Who giveth this lady to thy man?" The english priest asked

None of Zoey's family wanted anything to do with her after she had Mia, so they didn't come to the wedding.

Zoey looked down, when all of a sudden Nicole stood up with Mia in her arms and said,

"We do" she smiled at Zoey and sat down

Zoey looked at her and mouthed a genuine thank you.

The priest asked the same question for me and my parents, Julian, Nicole, and Mia stood up again.

"If there is any reason to why these two shall not be married please rise." 

Nicole please stand... Nicole please stand....

But there was nothing. 

We carried on and said our vows and kissed when it was over.

We all walked out and to the reception. When we got there, Nicole stopped Zoey and I.

"Congrats guys!" She said with a smile

"Thank you for standing for me Nicole" Zoey smiled back, hugging Nicole lightly

"No problem.. I wish you guys the best." Nicole said giving me a kiss on the cheek

A/N: Hey guys! I'm So sorry for taking so long to update, I've been busy!! But I hope you enjoyed it. I have an alternate ending to this one, let me know if you want me to upload it! Love you!

-Taylor