Chapter 33

Zoey's POV

I'm only with William because I am so upset about what happened with Treven. I saw how great William and Nicole were together, so I wanted it for myself. 

When Nicole hit me the other day, it really hurt.. She's always had an arm on her!

William really is an amazing guy, him and Nicole would be perfect together, but I'm so used to having someone I just feel like I always need someone to be with. No matter who it is.

All the things that Nicole told me were true, but I was too ignorant and conceded to apologize and to thank her for taking care of my child. She was right about it all, how she could've put her up for adoption, but she didn't. Mia really loves her and I can tell.

I feel bad about the way that I've been acting toward Nicole, but I need this for me. 

The Next Day

William's POV

Things were going pretty well for Zoey and I. I don't know why I decided to date her though, I think I'm just mad about getting rejected by Nicole. I really needed to talk to her and apologize for the way I treated her the other day. 

I know she's done with the way I've been treating her, so I really need to go back and talk to her about it.

I walked to her room and saw her in her closet looking for something to wear. Her hair and makeup was done beautifully and I looked at her in pure admiration.

"Hey, where are you headed?" I asked

"I have a date. I'm looking for something to wear" she said smiling at me, she seemed to forget about what happened the other day.

"A date? With who?!" I asked, pretty upset

"A guy I met.. The rest is none of your business! Now get out I have to change!" She stood up, a goofy grin on her face as she pointed her finger at me and closed the door

Man she must really be done... I thought to myself as I went to find Zoey and tell her what happened.

A/N: Wow... so Zoey just fessed up on what is going on with her and William. William is finding out about Nicole's date. Wow... just Wow.. Stay tuned! Also, since the love interest is changing, the photos in the media will be changing from Will to Alex!

-Taylor