DISCLAIMER

Love At Mission Creek Mall by Shay Spencer

It all started at the mall, and it was love at first sight.

Bree Henderson and Chase Davenport work at rival shops in the mall, Cupcake City and Muffin Mania.

The owners of each shop had a secret romance back in high school, one they never speak of.

While Bree and Chase are starting to develop feelings for each other, they are also trying to help their bosses get back together. Can they do it, or will the rivalry rip them apart?

..........♡..........

D I S C L A I M E R / C O P Y R I G H T

© 2014. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

This story is a Lab Rats fanfiction based outside of that universe.

I officially state here that I do not own any of the Lab Rats characters, places, or other elements involved in the shows. Anything of my own creation, I do own.

..........♡..........

O R I G I N A L. P O S T I N G.

Start: January 3rd, 2014

End: January 27th, 2014

Edited: TBA

..........♡..........

S T A T E M E N T. F R O M. M E.

This book is actually the first book that I ever posted on Wattpad.

This is no where near written like my current books. It has been almost three years since I've even looked at this, so be warned!

This story has yet to be edited from the first draft. Though every chapter was edited to the best of our ability before they were originally posted.

On that note-

I hope you all enjoy!

.