Hood Love 2

"Tracy push!" Her mother yelled grabbing her hand.

"Aaughh!!!" She screamed pushing.

Tracy was finally giving birth to Her child after 12 hours. DJ had flew in a few weeks ago and stayed over with Tracy and her brother to see his god child being born.

"Come on Tracy just a few more push!" DJ yelled grabbing her other hand.

Tracy pushed a few more times until she heard crying. DJ cut the umbilical cord and turned over looking at Tracy in excitement.

"It's a boy!" He yelled.

"Okay we're gonna need you to push out the after birth and we'll have to put pressure on your stomach." The nurse said.

Tracy nodded her head and began pushing. After a few minutes of that Tracy held her son in her arms. She smiled and rocked him.

"What are you gonna name him?" Dj whispered.

"Chresanto....wait no...Christopher Jackson." Tracy smiled. She looked up at DJ. "Christopher Dante Jackson."

DJ smiled and kissed Tracy on the cheek.

5 years later....

"And then she tried to kiss me on the cheek!" Christopher said in a disgusted tone.

Tracy laughed. "So, you have a little girlfriend?"

"Eww no!" Christopher said.

"I wish you could stay this young forever." Tracy smiled as she walked through the door.

When Tracy walked in she saw DJ sitting on the couch smiling.

"Hey DJ! What are you doin' here?" Tracy asks.

"Uncle Dante!" Christopher yelled running to DJ.

DJ picked up Christopher and walked over to Tracy.

"I finally got your money....4 years of college and people still don't wanna hire a brotha who's been arrested 3 times for stealin'." DJ shook his head and gave Tracy the money.

"Thank you DJ...Now I can finally make things official." Tracy smiled looking at the money.

"Make what official?"

"I'm moving back to California and opening a new salon." Tracy smiled.

Chresanto sat there looking out the window while his wife was in the kitchen making dinner. Tiana rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"5 years and you're still thinkin' about that girl." She said in a disgusted tone.

"Damn I can't think without you assuming that I'm thinkin' about Tracy!" Chresanto yelled.

"Who the fuck you yellin' at?! I will shoot you in your other shoulder and leave yo' ass like she did!" Tiana threatened.

Chresanto ignored her and looked out the window again. Tiana was right from time to time Chresanto would think about Tracy. How for 2 years he tried to apologize and get with her again behind his wife's back but Tracy never answered and changed her number. He would ask Mariah if she had talked to her but she stopped talking to her when she left California.

Chresanto had 2 kids now not even knowing that Tracy had his child. Chresanto would sometimes look through the box of things Tracy left at the condo and laugh and smile.

Tracy would lay in bed at night and think about Chresanto sometimes I thought about what if she would have never went out to dinner with Leroy that night. Tracy wanted Christopher to have his father in his life but Tracy thought it was best to keep the two of them separated. She didn't want to have to deal with Chresanto for the rest of her life.