Chris Tellin' (5)

"Nigga what the fuck you doin' at my house?" Jacob asked Chris as he looked at him with a bag in his hand.

"I just came with a peace offering." Chris smiled.

"The fuck you talkin' about?" Jacob asked in a confused tone.

"Look at this man!" Chris opened the bag showing it full of weed.

"Well hello muthafucka! Come on in!" Jacob moved to the side. He closed the door. "Where did you get all that weed."

"The new job! They makin' so much money that sometimes they let you take weed home with you!" Chris sat down on the couch.

"Damn man...who this nigga you workin' for?" Jacob asked.

"I can't be snitchin' on my friend like that...Just know that he works in a salon." Chris laughs.

"A salon?" Jacob scrunched his eyes. "This weed must be some crazy shit." He laughed.

Jacob sat down on Chresanto couch as DJ rolled a blunt. Jacob had to tell Chresanto about the the visit from Chris today.

"So he told you that this nigga works at a salon?" Chresanto said.

"Yeah...they make so much money that they even let them take a bag of weed home sometimes." Jacob explained.

DJ looked at them a little nervous. "That's crazy man...You actually believe him?" DJ asked.

"Why shouldn't I?" Jacob asked.

"Because that sounds stupid." Chresanto laughs.

"Not really I mean what do people like to do? Get high, get their hair cut or done, and talk...The person is a genius." DJ said.

"Yeah, right." Chresanto shook his head.

"Yo' I'm gonna check the place out tomorrow to see what's it really about." Jacob said.

"When?" DJ asked as he lit the blunt in his mouth and took a puff.

"I just said tomorrow DJ." Jacob laughed. "Haven't even hit the blunt yet and you're already actin funny."

DJ walked in the front door and saw Chris doing his homework.

"What's up little man?" DJ asked sitting down next to him.

"Nothing doing this stupid work." Chris says setting his pencil down.

"Oh, what you need help on?" DJ takes the paper and looks at it. "Your finished...why are you mad?"

"Because I already know all of this stuff..."Chris shrugged.

"Hmm...looks like someone needs to skip kindergarten then." DJ smiled. "Where's yo' mom?"

"She's in her room..." Chris says before getting up and walking to his room.

DJ also gets up and walks over to Tracy room. She sits there on her bed counting money and shaking her head. She looks at DJ as he walks in and pats down on the spot next to her so he can sit next to her.

"What's up?" DJ asks.

"Nothing...All this money. You know I spent about 87,000 dollars on Chris and I yesterday and still haven't even made a scratch in this money." Tracy smirked.

"That's a good thing! We're finally rich baby! After about 5 or 6 years of struggle. Having to take care of Chris on your own."DJ says.

"Yeah...I guess but there's so much money...I don't know what to do with all of it." Tracy smiles.

"Save it...Leave it for Chris when he goes to college." DJ shrugs.

"I done already put 300,000 dollars for him in the bank...I'll put more in there next time I get paid." Tracy says.

"Speaking of Chris....I think he might need to skip a grade." DJ says.

"I know....I called the school and they're going to be giving him a test in about 2 weeks." Tracy sighs. "So, why are you here?"

"Jacob...He's coming to the shop tomorrow." DJ says.

"Why?" She asks in a confused tone.

"Chris told him that we run our business in the salon." He shakes his head.

"Well he didn't give the details about...it being underground and the donations, did he?" She asks.

"Nah, I don't think so..."

"Okay...Then I'll just have one of my girls cover up for me."

"What if Chresanto comes to the shop with him?"

"Oh that won't happen." She laughs.

"How do you know?"

"Because...If Chresanto is still the same I know at this point...he's refusing to believe a salon his taking his business."

"Yeah...it'll be even worse if he knew who the people were taking it..."