Don't Help Him (4)

"We would like to make a donation please." The college girl said with her girlfriend handing her two dollars.

"Okay, just follow me." Tracy says as she takes the money.

"Hot Damn this place is poppin'!! I should've thought of doing this!" Chris says as he dances with one of the females.

"We already at a million bro!" DJ yelled excitedly.

"This was the smartest decision I've ever made." Chris smiled.

"What do you mean Chris dropped you?" Tiana asked in a confused tone.

"He took the weed and left talkin' about he didn't need our work anymore." Chresanto explained as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well you gonna have to go out there and find a way to make this money." She says getting out of bed.

"Maybe if you didn't sit on yo' ass all day." Chresanto rolled his eyes.

"I shouldn't have to work Chresanto! You promised that you would always pay the bills and I wouldn't have to worry. Remember that? When we first met." Tiana says raising her voice.

"Yeah, when I was with Tracy." He smirked.

"You weren't thinkin' about her when you were in my bed at night! Fuckin' me and cuddling with me!" Tiana yelled throwing her brush at him.

"You better calm the fuck down with that shit!"Chresanto yells throwing the brush on the other side of the room.

That night Tracy walked in her house after taking Christopher shopping. The trunk was full of toys and the backseat was full of clothes and outfits. He took his things into his room and then sat next to Tracy on her bed.

"Mama..." He says.

"What's up?" Tracy smiles putting down her phone.

"Next month we have bring your father and son contest day...and I was wondering if you could come up there?" He asked with a huge smile on his face.

Tracy giggles and pinch his cheeks. "Of course I will."

"Mom...Do I have a dad?" Christopher asks in a confused tone.

Tracy looks at him for a minute. "Of course...I'm your father and mother." She says tickling him. "I love you Chris."

"I love you too mama!" He giggles.

There was a knock at the door and Tracy walked to open the door with Chris right behind her. She opened the door and DJ was standing there with papers in his hands.

"Uncle DJ!" Chris yelled excitedly.

"What's up little man?" He says picking him up.

"Nothing me and mama just got back home." He says.

"It's mama and I." Tracy corrected.

.

"I just got a signing to make the underground bigger." DJ says handing Tracy the papers.

"So where is the business gonna be until it's finished?" Tracy asks.

"Chris let me rent out his place until it's done."

"Well how are we gonna tell the customers?" Tracy asked confused.

"Just put a sign on the door saying "no more donations for a while."" DJ says.

"Okay...Chris get ready to go to bed." Tracy says.

Chris gets down from DJ arms and runs into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Tracy reads the papers and hands them back to DJ.

"You know Chris dropped Jacob and Chresanto." DJ says putting the papers in his pockets.

"How do you know?" Tracy asked in a confused tone.

"Chresanto told me. I was thinking about helping him out." DJ shift his eyes.

"No! I don't want him anywhere near our shop nor my son!" Tracy says.

"We took the man's job Tracy."

"I don't give a damn we took his life! He's not coming near me!" Tracy raises her voice.

"He needs to take care of his family...come on now."

"That bitch Tiki Tiara...Whatever the fuck her name is helping out isn't she?"

"No...She's talkin' about leaving him if he doesn't find a job soon."

Tracy busted into laughter. "He really knows how to choose them, huh?"

"So...you're really not gonna tell him your back with his son?" DJ asked scrunching his eyes.

"Last time I spoke to him...Chris wasn't his son..." Tracy folded her arms.