Chris's Accident (24)

Tracy walked in the door and sighed. She walked in the kitchen where she seen Chresanto and Chris sitting down playing cards.

"How did it go?"

"Great! I have surgery in a few days...They're gonna take out my liver." She says.

"Yeah, so what happened? I want details." He says with a smirk.

"Well, he had to take some blood and he gave me this liquid which made me throw up and I had to throw up in a bag. He also had to feel and look at my body."

"So, you got naked for him?" Chresanto looks at her.

"Eww..." Chris burst out.

"Yeah, that is ew huh?" Chresanto smirked.

"I had to, he's my doctor."

"Oh yeah your doctor! Of course..." Chresanto shook his head. "I know the way he be looking at you Tracy. His little game of doctor will go further."

"Kevin has no interest in me...I see his girlfriend all the time and they're much in love." Tracy smiles.

"Are you interested in him Tracy?"

"Chresanto, of course not. I am here to find out what's wrong with me...Not to have sex with my doctor." Tracy says in a low tone.

"Mama, what's sex?" Chris asks, setting his cards down and looking at her.

"Yeah, Tracy...What's sex?" Chresanto smirks.

Tracy cut her eye off at Chresanto. "Baby, sex is what two married people do...and that won't happen to you for a very long long time." Tracy says.

"So...Sex is married people?" Chris asks in a confused tone.

"No, sex is for married people." Tracy says.

"Well, how do married people have sex?" He asks.

"I got this," Chresanto looks at Tracy. "See women and men get married...around about 25 to 50 years old. When they get married they have these pieces to them and when the pieces come together it can make another little piece like you."

"Oh Okay," Chris says scrunching his eyes. "Can I go to the daycare next door?"

"Yeah, sure." Tracy sighs.

Chris gets out of his chair and leaves going into the room next door. Chresanto smiled and looked at Tracy. He got out of his chair and stood next to her leaning against the counter.

"Ya know, I uh..." Chresanto chuckled. "I faked my marriage license..." Chresanto laughed.

"Chresanto what?" Tracy says.

"I was never married." He shrugs. "I just couldn't."

"Then why did you propose?" Tracy scrunched her eyes.

"I mean...I had the ring. I was just looking at it one day and she walked in and got all happy." He sighs.

"Chresanto...Why do you do stupid shit?" Tracy asked in a serious tone.

"Love can make you do stupid shit." He shook his head.

"I'm going out with Kevin again tonight." Tracy changed the subject.

"Why don't you invite him over here?" Chresanto smirked.

"Oh yeah, lets bring my doctor over here to meet my sons father and my son." Tracy giggles.

"I mean, if you don't like him or have an interest in him why don't you invite him over?" Chresanto says.

"Because, I don't want to..There, problem solved and you have your answer."

Someone walked in there door and panicked. The lady was shaking as she looked at Chresanto and Tracy.

"Your son Chris....He was hit." She cried.

Chresanto ran out and downstairs. Tracy took the lady and began questioning her.

"The fuck you mean he was hit?" Tracy yells.

"We were crossing the street so we could go get some ice cream-"

Tracy ran down the steps. She made it down to the lobby where they were rolling in  her son. She ran beside the bed as he layed there unconscious.

"My son!" She cried.

"We're gonna have to rush him into a room and get him set up." One of the doctor says.

Kevin steps aside and grabs Tracy's shoulders.

"Tracy I know this is difficult. Trust me I know, and I will not let your son die even if that means I have to give him my life! I need you to stay calm." Kevin calms her down.

Tracy sits down and cries as Kevin walks away. Chresanto comes and holds Tracy in his arms as he cried.

3 hours later...

"Tracy, Chresanto you can come and see Chris now." Kevin says.

Tracy and Chresanto get up and walk back into Chris room. He was laying there with his head wrapped and his ribs. He haf stitches on his arms and face. He was still sleeping and had an oxygen mask on his face.

"Before he fell back to sleep he told us what happened. Apparently, we have 2 different stories. We have one from the teachers and from your son." Kevin takes a deep breath. "Teachers say that they were crossing the street and a car came speeding and they hit him. Chris told us he saw the car from a distance and that the car didn't start speeding until he started walking and he knocked two little girls out the way."

"So, are you trying to say someone is after our son?" Chresanto scrunched his eyes.

"It's possible...I mean Chresanto...I'm sure you have some enemies." Kevin smiled.

"Did he remember what the car looked like?" Tracy asked.

"After he told us what happened we suggested to get some sleep so he won't be drained." Kevin says.

DJ was at home walking back and forth in his living room as Adamma has been missing. DJ began to worry about where she was and if she was okay. He heard a bang on his door. He walked over and answered it when he seen Adamma with the guy he used to steal chains and sell drugs for.

"Aw shit!" He says as he looks at him.