Stealin' business (3)

"Thanks for not selling all the weed...I knew y'all wouldn't but aye...I hope we can still party together." Chris smiled as he pulled off.

"This nigga is serious..." Jacob shook his head.

"Shit! How much you wanna bet he's gonna go work for that new nigga!" Chresanto yelled.

DJ was down underground with the alcohol, weed, and strippers selling. He smiled as he looked at all the money in the safe. There was at least 90 people down there buying and partying. DJ stood up on one of the stages to make an announcement.

"You know what? Y'all have been such good customers for the last few weeks that whenever we close all of y'all can go home with a free bag of weed." DJ yelled excitedly.

Everyone got hyped yelling and laughing. Everyone started lining up at the exit. DJ grabbed a whole box and watched as everyone took one bag happily. After everyone left DJ locked up the door and began cleaning up.

Tracy walked down there smiling and looking around the place.

"How much did we make tonight?" Tracy asked helping him clean up.

"Shit I don't know...The safe is getting almost full today so I guess a little less than half a mill." DJ smiled.

"Damn...such a big risk of getting caught but it's worth it if you getting paid like this." Tracy smiled.

There was a knock in the front and Tracy walked up there to go open the door. She got up there and saw Chris holding the weed in the sacks. She opened the door and smiled.

"Chris?" Tracy asked.

"Yeah, is this where we make the donations?" He asked.

"Yeah just follow me." She says letting him in. She locks the door and guides him the back. The door was already open.

"What's up DJ?!" Chris yelled giving him a bro hug.

"Aye, nothin you know. Thanks for getting me this weed man." DJ Nodded as he got Chris cut. "Here's yo' money."

"Hot damn! Y'all got it really poppin in here!!" Chris looked around.

"Shit nigga...we might need to make this place deeper...I think I want it created underwater so you can see the fish and shit." DJ said.

"That's some good shit...hell I'll kick it here." Chris laughed sticking his money in a bag. "Aye you used to be Chresanto girl, didn't you?"

"No..." Tracy lied.

"You look like her...Man she had a bangin' body and a fat ass booty...I would've tapped that so fast man." Chris smiled.

DJ cracked up and looked at Chris. "Thanks man but we about to close."

"Alright man, I'll come by here tomorrow." Chris says before leaving the back door.

"You don't think he would tell Chresanto would he?" Tracy asked.

"Hell Nah...shit I dont really know to be honest." DJ scratched his head. "We should probably get going though."

Tracy and DJ walked out the underground club and went home. DJ went by Chresanto house to see what was up with him.

"Wassup man! I haven't seen you in a minute!" DJ said excitedly as he walked inside Chresanto house.

"Nothin' man...Today has not been my day bro." Chresanto says plopping down on the couch.

"What happened?" DJ asked sitting next to him.

"It started that we didn't get any sells...and then Chris gonna come by and take the weed and tell us that he's workin' for some new dude." Chresanto said. "It's probably the same nigga that's taken' our business."

DJ shift his eyes and scratched his head. "Damn that's some messed up shit...You gonna tell Tiana."

"Yeah I'm gonna have to...Shit man!" Chresanto yelled.

"Yo' calm down im sure she'll understand I mean it's not yo' fault you were basically dropped." DJ shrugged.

"I don't know man...She be gettin' mad over the most stupid shit! Every time I try and think she's like "You thinkin' about that bitch Tracy again, huh?" Like damn a nigga can't think?" Chresanto said in an irritated tone.

DJ laughed. "Just like a married couple man."

"I gotta admit...sometimes I do think about how one thing changed my whole life." Chresanto shook his head.

"What was that one thing?" DJ asks.

"Cheating..." Chresanto says.