Talking Secrets

Third Book is finally out....

Chris sat in the back of the class doing his work. He had his head phones in and was minding his own business when the Kid behind him tapped his shoulder. He took out one of his head phones and gave the girl a weird look.

"The fuck yo' ass want?" He asked in an agitated tone.

"Mr. Donavon wants your attention." She says in a low tone.

"What's up Mr. Donavon?" Chris scrunched his eye brows looking at the teacher.

"Can you please turn down your music?" Mr. Donavon asks.

"Man, I done already turned it down three times." Chris says as he turns down his music. "There...."

"Thank you, Chris." Mr. Donavon.

Chris sat there listening to music when someone pulled on his hat making his head fling back. He turned around and seen him recording.

"Yo' the fuck!" Chris got up. "Don't be doing that dumbass gay shit!"

"You betta calm yo ass down homie!" Hakeem yelled.

"Hell nah nigga! You lucky I didn't hit yo little ugly ass in the face!"

"Nigga yo scary ass ain't gonna do shit!" Hakeem got in his face.

"I want yo ass to move one more inch my nigga... I will end yo life." Chris whispered through clenched teeth.

Hakeem backed up and sat down. "crazy ass muthafucka...."