After 5 Years (6)

"Come on baby my friends have been bragging about this new salon!" Tiana said. "Although, I can't stand the damn name...'Tracy's'" Tiana rolled her eyes.

"Why the fuck you do you want to go to a salon if you don't even like the name?" Chresanto says.

"I just don't like it because that bitch Tracy could own it."

"I doubt it...It's probably some other bitch name Tracy. Besides we ain't got the money to be spending it on some horse shit being put on your head."

"Nigga you lucky I haven't left yo' broke ass! Stop fuckin' playin and take me to that damn salon!" Tiana yells. She grabs her purse and walks out the door.

Tracy stands at the counter smiling as she looks at how filled her salon is. After 3 months they finally got the sea world affect in their underground club. Tracy laughed as she listened to a story one of her customers were telling. Out the corner of her eye she sees a couple walking in. She grabs a pen and looks down at her notebook.

"Hey this is Tracy's and I'm Tracy the owner. Will you be..." She looks up and realize who it is. "Oh shit!" She rolls her eyes.

"Damn it! I knew this bitch owned this place." Tiana says under her breath.

"Excuse you?" Tracy says scrunching her eyes.

"Tracy...5 years..." Chresanto says with a shocked look.

"Yeah would've been more if I could help it." Tracy says. "So are you here so she can get her hair done?"

"Yes we are here together so I can get my hair done." Tiana says with a smirk on her face.

"I'm sorry we're booked for a while." Tracy smiles.

"Well how long?" Tiana asks in a disgusting tone.

"Well with yo' big ass trying to fit in it seems like forever." Tracy rolls her eyes.

It was actually a surprise that Tracy had a child. Although being poor and hungry did help her back into shape but when she had the chance she joined a gym and got her body back. 150 pounds

   Tiana on the other hand had 2 kids and since Chresanto did all the work so she wouldn't have to she just sat around all day. She wasn't that big but still big. 236 pounds

"Your just gonna let her talk to me like that?" Tiana says looking at Chresanto.

"If you don't like it get the fuck out my store! Or I can have my security come up here and handle it for me!" Tracy yells.

"Come on baby...let's just go." Chresanto says escorting Tiana out.

Chresanto smirked as he thought about how mad Tracy got back there. He remember always getting in arguments with her and then making love afterwards. He found the same love he had for her 5 years ago...More love than he had for his wife.

"What you mean you saw Chresanto?" DJ asked as he cleaned up the club.

"He came to the salon with that ugly ass bitch of his." Tracy rolls her eyes.

"Oh yeah...What did he see in her? She always telling him what to do."

"I hope I don't look like that when I have my second child." Tracy says in a disgusting tone.

DJ laughs. "Did you tell him about Chris?"

"Hell no! Why the fuck does he need to know?"

"Because Chris needs to know who his father is." DJ says as they walk out the building.

"I am his father and mother! Chresanto wasn't there then and he doesn't need to be there now." Tracy says.

"Alright....Does he know about the club?" He ask getting in Tracy car.

"No thank god! I gave no sign that we had one." Tracy drives off.