unemployed (2)

"Man, Chresanto is gonna be so happy your back!" DJ smiled as he sat out the combs.

"Nuh uh! Don't tell Chresanto im here!" Tracy says plugging everything in.

"Why? I mean it's not right that you keepin' his son from him." He shook his head.

"Last time I talked to him Christopher wasn't even his son." Tracy said in an irritated voice. "You haven't told him that you been hangin' with me for the last few years have you?"

"No, listen can I ask you a favor?" DJ asked.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Can I do some sellin' in the back?"

"Hell no!" Tracy laughed. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Tracy please! You will get 40% of everything and it would be good for your business! Girls love getting high, getting their hair done, and gossip and that's all here in this salon." DJ says.

Tracy paused and thought about it.

"What about guys? What if they wanna buy?" Tracy asked.

"Okay so I have a few stripper friends that can work for me." DJ smiled.

Tracy looked at him thinking and then she smiled.

"How about we put it underground....Jacob had a secret house 3 feet under his house. I will have some construction done to have it 5 feet under." Tracy says.

"I knew you would be down for it!" DJ said in excitement.

Tracy didnt care about getting money. She cared about making a living for her and her son and if selling drugs underground while doing hair was the only way to go she was gonna do it.

3 months later....

Tracy had the construction workers paid in advanced so they would get the job a lot faster. Tracy opened her business up a few weeks ago and it was starting to get more and more popular by the day.

"Hey, what can we help you with?" Tracy asked the couple that walked through the door.

"Yeah, I'm here to get my hair done and he's here to donate." The women said.

When clients wanted to visit underground they would say they are donating since they would pay a dollar to go down.

"Sasha! Come take her to your chair!" Tracy yells before turning and talking to the guy. "You got your dollar?"

The guy nodded his head and dug in his pocket to pull out a dollar and handed it to Tracy. Tracy took the dollar and stuffed it into her pocket. She started walking towards the back where she kept extra supplies.

"When you get down there, there's another way for you to exit that takes you to the back this is only for entering." Tracy explained.

She took off her shoe and pressed down on a certain spot of the floor and part of the floor slid open. The guy walked down and Tracy pressed down again to close it.

Chresanto stood at Jacob's new spare place looking out the window along with Rayan. Chresanto sighed as they've only received 7 people in the last 5 hours.

"Man, this is some bullshit!!" Rayan yelled. "I have barely made any money in the last few weeks!"

"For real bro...As soon as I find this nigga stealin' our business though im gonna handle him!" Chresanto said in an aggravated tone.

"Shit! How the fuck we've gone to one of the most known dealers in the game to being one of the most broke in the game?" Jacob shook his head.

"Yo what am I gonna tell Tiana when I get home today." Chresanto shook his head.

"I don't think you should. Tiana be trippin'" Rayan chuckled.

"She really do I mean 5 years of being together and they already arguing like they're about to get a divorce." Jacob laughed.

"Whatever, I'm not even worried about that. I'm just worried about getting this money." Chresanto sighed.

"Yeah, I'm going home because I'm not about to waste my time waiting for something I'm not gonna get." Rayan says as he gets up.

There was a knock at the door. They all look at each other and Jacob ran to the door. It was Chris the one they were working for.

"Wassup!" Chris said in an excited tone.

"Nothin' waitin' to get some money." Rayan shook his head sitting back down.

"Well wait no longer! I've got some great news!" Chris smiled.

"We get to take all the weed?" Chresanto asked with a smile.

"Nah! I'm droppin' you guys! I've teamed up with this new dude that got his business poppin'! He got every type of weed except mine so, I'm taking the weed with me." Chris smiled.

"How is that good news?" Jacob asked.

"It's great news for me!" Chris said excitedly.

Chris pulled out a black bag and started putting the weed in the bag and out it on his back. He walked out and left them all in anger.

"Shit!" Chresanto yelled.