Regrets (16)

A few weeks later still no sign from DJ and it has been 2 months. It was pouring and storming out and Chresanto had just dropped Chris off from school. Chresanto was too scared of damaging his car so he just decided to stay there until the storm was over. The lights were out, but Chris decided to go into his room and take a nap.

"Man, I can't believe how bad it's storming outside right now." Chresanto says as he sits down next to Tracy on her bed.

"I can't stand not having electricity though, I just need something to do." Tracy said in an irritated tone.

"I'm here," Chresanto smirked. "You can do me."

"You know what I meant Chres." Tracy laughed.

"Tracy...Why didn't you give Chris my last name?" Chresanto asked in a serious tone.

"I just didn't think i needed to at the time." Tracy shrugs. "It was just my name on the papers so why not?"

"But if you knew he was my son...Why didn't you just put his name as my name, Tracy?"

"Chres, to be honest I was..." She paused. "But i was still so hurt that i just decided to name him what i did."

"Christopher Dante Jackson," Chresanto chuckled. "Christopher Dante August is better." He smirked

"Whatever..." Tracy giggled. "Come closer..." She bites her bottom lip.

Chresanto scoots closer and kissed her neck. She gets up from the bed and strips for him and when she's fully naked Chresanto gets up from the bed and lays her down. He gets on top of her and kisses her all over. He takes off his clothes and gets back on top of her. They kiss each other and touch all over each others bodies.

Both of their bodies begin to sweat as they rubbed against each other. Chresanto let Tracy get on top. He grabbed her waist and Tracy rolled her eyes to the back of her head.

Chresanto and Tracy layed next to each other cuddled up while they listened to the rain and thunder. Tracy looked up at Chresanto with a confused look on her face.

"What's wrong?" He asked scrunching his eyes.

"We didn't use a condom..." Tracy says.

"No, aren't you on the pill?" Chresanto asks in a worried tone.

"No, my doctor says I should stop taking everything until they find out how my virus started...Did you pull out or anything?" 

"No...Fuck." Chresanto says sitting up and sitting on the edge of the bed.

Tiana calls his phone and he answeres.

"Hey baby....Yeah i'm fine i'm somewhere safe...Rayan's house...Alright bye." He says before hanging up his phone.

Tracy gets up and gets dressed and sits on the other side of the bed. Tracy put her head in her hands and thought about how she just slept with a married man.

DJ woke up in a bed in a dark room with light coming from the moon outside. He got up and looked around as he seen he was in new clothes and had bandages on him. His bag was on the other side of he room and he got up to go look in it. Clean clothes were inside and everything else except his drugs. He began to panick as he couldn't find them anywhere in his bag. A woman walks in with some soup and smiles as she looks at DJ.

"You're awake!" She says excitedly, setting down the soup. "Come over here and sit!"

The girl had a deep nigerian accent that immediatly caught DJ's attention. DJ took the girls hand walked over to the bed and sat down.