Epilogue (26)

Tiana's crew came in 2 cars and walked to the front. Chresanto got out his car hiding his gun and walking up to them.

"Why did you call us here?" Kiana asked.

"Any of y'all know where Tiana is?" Chresanto asked.

"Yes, back in California with her fiancè." She rolled her eyes. "She didn't hit your son."

"Well...what the fuck." Chresanto scratched his head. "Y'all can leave."

They walked back to their cars and drove off. The car pulls up and out comes a man. Chresanto scrunched his eyes putting his hands on his gun.

"Who the fuck are you?" Chresanto asked.

"I'm Leroy nigga!" He laughed. "I'm the dude Tracy 'fucked' when you were locked up getting gang raped."

"Nigga, who the fuck do you think you are?" Chresanto clinched his jaw.

"By the way homeboy thay virus Tracy got I gave her! Payback for that bitch deciding to be with your raggedy ass!" He yelled.

"Fuck you man! Who the fuck ran over my son?!"

"I did! Yeah see...I dressed up like that recent bitch you were with and hit his little ugly ass!" Leroy laughed.

Chresanto got out his gun and pointed at him. Leroy laughed as he seen the gun in his hand. Leroy got out his gun and point it at Chresanto. Both of them ready to shoot and had drawn a crowd.

"Fuck you! Fuck Tracy! and Fuck your ugly ass so-" Leroy started.

Chresanto shot and hit Leroy body 7 times before it hit the ground. He ran over and shot him a couple more times before the cops came and arrested Chresanto. Tears were falling down his face. People were telling them to let him go as he was only defending his son.

DJ walked back and forth as he told Oscar that he had his money. There was a knock at his door and he opened it. Oscar walked in with Adamma and 2 other big dudes.

"I knew you would have my money." Oscar smiled.

"Yeah, I got your money, but what you got that's mine?" DJ says.

"I ain't got shit homeboy." Oscar laughed. "Give me my money."

"Nah, give me back all those nights I had to sleep in the cold because I didn't get all your chains. Give me all the 90 days I spent in jail because I was selling your drugs. Give me back my ma' man." DJ says. "Where's the shit you owe me?!"

Oscar smirked. "Yo' ma can suck this dick!" He laughed.

DJ got out his gun and shot Adamma and Oscar. The 2 dudes get out their guns, but not before DJ panics and shoot their arms before shooting them in the head. Blood puddled his floor and he shook his head. He got down and kissed Adamma on the lips. Her eyes opened and she slowly sat up.

"Are they dead?" Adamma asks.

"Yeah, but we should probably get going because my friend is about to get rid of the evidence." He whispered helping her up.

Tracy sat there with her son when his heart monitor stopped beeping. Doctors rushed in and took over. Tracy began as she had to leave the room. Tracy phone ringed and she answered to hear Chresanto voice on the other end.

"Chresanto where are you?" Tracy asked.

"I'm locked up...I killed that nigga Leroy." He took a deep breath. "How's Chris?"

"I don't know...His heart stopped and they're working on him right now." She sniffed. "Do you need bail money?"

"Nah, I'm not gonna be able to post bail for 10 years." He shook his head.

"10 years?!" She yelled. "No, Chresanto baby."

"Listen, Tracy stay strong and raise our son right! I did what I had to do to make sure he was okay. I love you." He sighs.

"I love you too...." She cried before hanging up. "Shit!"

There will be a next book out tomorrow called Talking Secrets