Big Secrets Spilled (8)

Chresanto waited for Tiana to leave and go shopping with her girls again before getting dressed and heading to Tracy's salon. Chresanto walked in and noticed another girl was standing behind the counter.

"Hi, welcome to Tracy's Salon would you like to make a donation or get your hair cut?" The girl asks.

"A donation for what?" Chresanto says getting ready to pull out some money.

"You know...to go in the back." The girl giggled.

"What's in the back?" Chresanto scrunched his eyes.

"The club..." She says with a smile. "Here I'll show you."

She comes from behind the counter and leaves guiding Chresanto to the back.

"Where's Tracy?" He asks.

"Oh she went to go take her son to a test so he can skip a grade." She says reaching the back.

"Do you know how old her son is?"

"I think someone told me he's about 5 or 6..." she says in a blank tone.

Chresanto heart stopped and his face went pale. He couldn't believe that Tracy had a son and didn't even tell him about it.

The girl hid behind a bookcase and the floor opened. She walked down the steps with Chresanto right behind her. They make it down there and the whole place is full and hyped up. You could see fish swimming around and strippers dancing.

"Have fun!" She says before going back up the steps.

Chresanto scrunched his eyes and walked around for a few minutes and hit a few blunts until he saw DJ and Chris in a corner talking. Chresanto made his way around there and tapped DJ on the shoulder.

"Aye Chresanto! What you doin' here?" DJ jumped.

"I came to see Tracy...What you doin' here?" Chresanto asked scrunching his eyes.

Chris put his arm around DJ shoulder. "Chresanto I'm glad you decided to come work here!"

"I'm not workin for this bitch ass place!" Chresanto says.

"Aye this bitch ass place is making more money than you are right now." Chris laughed.

"Where the fuck is the owner." Chresanto asks.

"Well I'm gonna go-" DJ began to walk away.

"DJ Chresanto has a complaint about your business and your just gonna walk away?" Chris laughs.

"DJ?! You've been behind this damn place! You got me at my house broke for the last few months!" Chresanto yells.

Chresanto had an epiphany at that moment while looking at DJ. All those days he was gone and nights, Acting funny when it was brought up....He knows that Tracy has been back before he did.

"Yo' tell me this....Did you know Tracy has a son?" Chresanto asks.

DJ took a deep breath. "I was there for the birth man....He even has my name as his middle name...Christopher Dante Jackson is his name and he's 5."

Chresanto had anger in his eyes and didnt know what to do.Chresanto stared at DJ as he just looked around the club trying to avoid eye contact. Chresanto balled up his fist and struck DJ in the jaw one time making him hit the floor and fall asleep.

DJ woke up 2 hours later on Tracy's couch. She was standing over him with her arms crossed and shaking her head. She was angry also you could tell by the look on her face.

"How the hell did Chresanto get into the club?" Tracy asked.

"Can I at least get a hot towel or something first?" DJ asks.

Tracy walked into the bathroom and came out with a hot damp towel and tossed it to him. He placed the towel right on his jaw.

"Now explain...." Tracy says sitting down.

"I didn't wanna leave the club to Chris control so I had one of the girls control the counter....I guess she told him and lead him to the club...." DJ says.

"And what else?" Tracy asked folding her arms again.

"That's it!" DJ lied.

"Don't lie to me! Last thing you wanna do ia lie right now!" Tracy raised her voice.

Chris hesitated. ".....He found out about Christopher." DJ sighed.