Old Chapter Of The Book (20)

Tracy woke up the next morning cold. She got up out of bed feeling a little weak and grabbed some extra blankets.

Adamma and DJ fell asleep on the floor when they were seeing who could stay up the longest.

Chresanto woke up and immediately poured himself up a drink. He sat down on the couch and ran his fingers through his hair. There was a knock at his door. He walked and opened the door to see who it was. His bestfriend Jacob.

"Wassup big boy?!" Jacob smiled as he walked in. "You've been MIA my nigga."

"Wassup Jacob?" Chresanto sighed sitting back down on the couch.

"Nothin man...I see something has changed about this place." He sat down.

"Tiana moved out." Chresanto shrugged.

"Wicked witch of the west has melted,huh?" Jacob chuckled.

"Yeah, saying she's tired of being Tracy's replacement." Chresanto said in a disgusted tone before taking another drink.

"How is Tracy?"

"She...She's sick."

"What? You mean like, ew she sucked some old homeless man dick and swallowed or like going to the bathroom and throwing up sick."

"Like going to the bathroom." Chresanto looked at him. "You're fucking weird." He laughed.

"That was a good ass question."

"You always saying stupid shit..." Chresanto chuckled before taking another sip.

Flashback....

"New York Baby!" Chresanto yells out the window.

"We've been here for 6 weeks and you still doin' that shit." Jacob laughed.

"Because New York is so live! It has unique things unlike Cali. That's just a dirty party state." Chresanto says as he puts his head back through the hotel window. "I just wish my baby was here."

"Me to. I havent gotten any ass in 6 weeks." Jacob smiles.

"Same here bro." Chresanto laughed.

"What you gonna do for Tracy's 18th birthday when we get back?" Jacob asks as he eats the lobster he ordered from Room service.

"I'm gonna buy her an empty place to make it her little salon." Chresanto says. "I just can't wait to get back and see her."

"You sound like a little bitch right now." Jacob laughed. "What you should be saying is "I cant wait to get back and see her so I can get my dick sucked."" Jacob says before taking another bite of his lobster.

"You got problems." Chresanto laughed as he shook his head.

End Of Flashback....

"Man, that's when you and Tracy didn't have any problems."

"Yeah, those were the good ass days when I didnt have any worries except making sure I didn't lose my life." Chresanto sighed.

"Sometimes things don't happen that way..."

"I just, fucked up man...I fucked up." Chresanto set his drink down. "By this time I was supposed to have my money and on my way to a real job, be married to Tracy, and have 2 kids with another one on the way."

"Yeah, and that went all down hill...But just think if you would actually be there right now if you wouldn't have fucked up."

"What you mean?" Chresanto scrunched his eyes.