The Virus (13)

Tracy pushes Chresanto off of her and catch her breath before looking down. She slips her shirt back on and shakes her head and leans her head against the wall.

"We can't do this Chresanto," Tracy says. "No matter how much I don't like your wife, cheating is what separated us and I don't think you should be going through that again."

Chresanto nodded and agreed as he buttoned his shirt back up. He looked at Tracy and she looked at him. They're eyes attached to each other unable to look away. A flashback comes into his mind as he remembers the first time Tracy and Chresanto gave their all to each other.

Flashback....

3 in the morning and Chresanto was a little tired from being out all night. He got to Tracy apartment to drop her off.

"You're not coming up?" Tracy asks.

"Nah, I'm a little tired." Chresanto says.

"You can sleep here tonight....Just come up please." Tracy says kissing him.

Chresanto and Tracy get out the car and head upstairs. Tracy grabbed something from one of her bags and looked at Chresanto.

"Stay here..." Tracy smiles walking into her bathroom.

Tracy goes into the bathroom and changes into some new purple lingerie. She sneaks into her room before calling Chresanto into there.

"Chres! I need your help! Can you come here?" Tracy lied.

Chresanto walked into her room and smiled when he realized what she had on. Tracy walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him.

"I'm ready Chres." Tracy says biting her bottom lip.

"Are you sure?" Chresanto asks in a serious tone.

"Yes." Tracy says taking off Chresanto's jacket.

Tracy and Chresanto walked over to the bed. Tracy pushes him on the bed and takes off his shirt. She takes off his pants leaving him in his underwear. Chresanto unhooks her bra and slides off her thong. She slides underneath the covers in the dark room. He takes off his underwear and climbs in on top of her.

"You sure your ready?" Chresanto asks.

"Yes Chres!" Tracy giggles.

Chresanto takes his member and begins sliding in. Tracy arches her back and squeeze her eyes close. He grabs her thighs and slides in more.

"Chres!" Tracy screams out in pain.

He grabs her legs and put them on her shoulders so he can go in deeper. This was the first time Chresanto was having sex with a virgin. She was so tight. He bends down to kiss her and starts sliding in and out of her slowly. She buried her face between his neck and shoulder trying to fight through the pain.

It took about 7 minute for Tracy to get through the pain and began to feel good. Chresanto moved a little faster now that it no longer hurt her. He was doing all he could to not get too excited from how tight she was.

"Oh my god Chres!" Tracy screamed as he sped up.

Tracy fell asleep a few minutes after it was over, but Chresanto stayed up. He sat in the chair beside her bed and watched as she peacefully slept. He enjoyed having Tracy in his life. Someone who actually appreciated what he did instead of complaining he could've done better.

Chresanto knew that he loved her and had a hard time to find a way to tell her.

End of Flashback....

Chresanto walked across to Tracy and kissed her and didn't care about being married to Tiana. Tracy kissed back and unbuttoned his shirt again. He lift her shirt and got it over her head letting it drop on the floor. Tracy slid off his shirt and let it fall on the floor as he unbuttoned her shorts. Her shorts hit the ground and she slides off his pants. She slowly slid off his boxers and he slid off her thong. He kissed her neck as he lift her up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Tracy wrapped her arms around his muscular body and kissed him. 2 hours later they were in Tracy's room under the sheets. Tracy slept as Chresanto just layed there stroking her hair until he noticed a lot of shedding. After an hour Chresanto woke up to the sound of Tracy's throwing up again. Chresanto ran in there and helped her hold her hair back. He watched as blood escaped her mouth.

"Tracy let's get you to the hospital." He says.

"Okay..." She says in a weak tone.

Chresanto grabs her robe and helps it on her. He throws on his pants and shirt and walks out the door. He rushes her to the emergency room and sits her down.

"Hey, my fiancè....Friend over there has been throwing up blood." Chresanto says.

"Okay fill this paper out first." The lady hands him a clipboard with the papers and a pen.

Chresanto takes the clipboard and sits down to fill her out. A few minutes later he handed the paper in. A few seconds a doctor came in and took Tracy into the room. Chresanto sat down in the seat as the doctor got Tracy on the bed.

"Okay so there's been some throw up of blood and a lot of hair shedding?" The doctor asks.

"Yes," Chresanto answered for Tracy.

"Okay,  we'll just run some test and come back with the results. You can wait out in the waiting room." The doctor says.

An hour felt like forever for Chresanto as he waited. The doctor came out and looked at Chresanto.

"Mr. August, you can come back." He says before leaving.

Chresanto followed the doctor to the room. "So, how is she?"

"Not so good...There's a virus that's taking over her body. The blood is a way for the body to somewhat and try to get rid of the bad that's in her body. The virus is killing her hair as if it's an unknown species. If we're not careful this could make to her brain and possibly make her go brain dead." The doctor explains.

"So is there anything y'all can do?" Chresanto asks in a concerned tone.

"Well it started in her liver so we would have to remove it and replace it with another one. She also has a rare blood type O+ so we will also have to carry that in so when she wakes up she will have to throw up all the bad."

"Well I can give her my liver." Chresanto says in a serious tone.

"That's great...It may take a few months to get her blood type, though."

"So, will she have to stay here?"

"She doesn't have to, but we think it would be a good idea if she did stay here just so we can watch her for the night and how she acts."

"Okay...Well thank you." Chresanto says shaking the doctors hand.

"No problem." The doctor smiles before walking out.

Chresanto looked as Tracy slept on the bed. He got out his phone and quietly walked out into the hall. Tiana answered.

"Hello?" Tiana says into the phone.

"Yeah, hey baby I'm gonna have to watch Chris over night?" Chresanto sighed.

"Why? Where's his mom?" Tiana questioned.

"She's in the hospital...It's just for tonight."

"Okay," She paused. "I trust you baby."

"Yeah, I know." He sighed into the phone.