Spend The Night (12)

Chresanto walked inside Tracy's house and sat down on the couch as she got him a bottle of water. She sat down next to him and sighed.

"So what happened?" Tracy asks.

"She was just complaining about me spending so much time with Chris because she thinks I'm sneaking around with you." Chresanto shook his head.

Tracy laughed. "I think you would've went home complaining about how I was acting."

"Nah, she wouldn't understand...She's always gotten what she wanted in life."

"I was that little girl once too..." Tracy giggled.

"Yeah, but your different you hold your own...You may have gotten what you wanted but you didn't take it unless you felt like you need it or you deserved it."

"Some women are different...some feel like they shouldn't have to do anything if they always have money around and that's normal."

"I just expect her to be more understanding about things....I just wish that she would sit down and listen to me like you are right now." Chresanto sighs.

Tracy thought this would be the perfect time to make a move and leaned in to him and kissed his cheek. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. He moved to her neck and she moaned. He thought about stopping but he loved the way her body felt as he rubbed her. She stood up and smiled at Chresanto.

"Come on..." Tracy turns and walks to her room.

Chresanto walks behind her and lays her on the bed kissing her. After a while of kissing she tugged his pants and he put his hand up her shirt. He rolled off of her looking at the ceiling and sighed.

"I'm married..." he says sitting up.

"I understand....You can sleep on the couch if you want to. I have some blankets in the cabinet and you can take a few pillows from the corner over there." Tracy pointed.

"Yeah, thanks." Chresanto says before getting up.

Chresanto walked out the room and grabbed some blankets and layed down on the couch. He took a deep breath as the thoughts of his hands touching all over Tracy's body again ran across his mind.

Tracy layed down with mixed feelings. He had used his wife as an excuse to get out of love making with her. The more Tracy thought about it the more she became sick. She got up and rushed to the bathroom. Chresanto got up and knocked on the door.

"Tracy you okay?" Chresanto asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, go ahead and go to sleep...I'll be fine." Tracy got out before throwing up again.

"Are you sure? You don't sound so well..."

"No, I'm sure! Just get your rest..." Tracy says as she flushed the throw up mixed with blood down the toilet.

Chresanto stood by the door as Tracy brushed and rinsed out her mouth. She walks out the bathroom and looks at Chresanto who steps in her way.

"You should go to the doctor..." Chresanto says in a serious tone.

"I'm fine." Tracy lied.

"What did you throw up?"

"Food..." She lied again.

"Don't lie to me Tracy..." Chresanto says in a serious tone.

"I'm not lying!" She sighed. "Chresanto, I am fine...go ahead and go to sleep."

Chresanto moves out of her way. Tracy walks into her room and closes the door. He slowly walks back into the living room and sits down on the couch putting his head in his hands.

"I'm over at my ex fiancè house sleeping on her couch." He says to himself.

Chresanto phone vibrated and it was Tiana. He sat there looking at his phone debating if he would answer it or not. He layed down and got under the covers and watched the multiple calls and text and voice mails he received from Tiana until he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning Tracy and Chris were gone. Chresanto got up and left a note and put everything back in it's place before he left. His phone was dead and it was 11:30. Chresanto pulled up to his condo and prepared himself. He got out the car and up the steps and unlocked his door before walking inside. Tiana sat on the couch with her friend comforting her when they both looked at Chresanto.

"Oh baby!" She cried running and giving him a hug. "Where were you?"

"I stayed at a friend's house..." Chresanto said hugging her with one arm.

"He means his ex fiancè house." Her friend said in the background.

"When you get a man...then you can talk." Chresanto says to her friend.

"What friend baby?" Tiana asks wiping her eyes.

"Does it matter...I'm here now." Chresanto sighs.

"Chresanto,"

"Jacob's house...We had some drinks, got high a little,  and I crashed on the couch." Chresanto lied.

"Oh, baby I didn't mean anything I said...You take all the time in the day to hang out with your son. I trust you..."

"Thank you...I promised him I would see him today I just gotta hop in the shower." Chresanto says walking down the hall.

"Wait your leaving already?" Tiana says in a confused tone.

"I will be back before you know it..." Chresanto kisses her forehead.

Chresanto got in the shower and got dressed putting on Tracy's favorite cologne. He kissed Tiana and left out the house. He got in his car and drove off to Tracy's house. He got out the car and rung the doorbell and as soon as Tracy answered  he began kissing her. He closed the door with his foot as he took off her shirt and pushed her against the wall.