Chapter 26- Ministry of Magic

3 days past after I told the story. I wasn't feeling my freckled look so I went back to my normal appearance, my birth appearance. It was officially 5 days away from going back to Hogwarts and it was the best vacation of my life. Besides the sob story, Ron and I have been happy. We've been on one or more dates every day.

I put my hair into a braid cascading down my right shoulder. I put on a pastel teal Pink sweatshirt, black leggings, white boots, a cream colored knit scarf. I threw on a gray knit beanie hat with a puff ball, made by Molly. [photo]

I ran downstairs and everyone greeted me with a warm smile and a hug, and a long passionate kiss from Ron. George and I have grown closer and I do a few service hours at the joke shop with Ron and Ginny.

As we were sitting on the couch, I was snuggled up in Ron's lap, a knock erupted from the door. Molly smiled at us a "good morning" and opened it cheerfully. Her face dropped as she gazed at the figure.

"Hello. I'm Mrs. Weasley. Who might you be?" She asked, faking a cheery grin.

"I'm here to see my daughter. Two men at our local pub have spotted her a few months ago." The figure stated with a wavering tone.

I gasped and Ron looked at me worriedly, "What wrong love?" He asked.

I looked at him as tears brimmed my eyes, "My father is here."

He shot up quickly and everyone around as exchanged concerned whispers and glances. After all he's done to me, my father has the nerve to show up?! Ron rolled up his sleeves and rolled his neck, pulling his wand to his side. I had mine in the pocket of sweatshirt, since Hermione has been teaching me more and more spells with Harry, I was getting fantastic.

"She is here, right?" I sensed worry in his voice.

I cautiously stepped away from the couch and in front of door. He looked sober, for once. His eyes still a dull brown but his hair waved and fluffed on his head. His beard and stache were trimmed and his clothes weren't wrinkled.

"D-dad..." I whispered hoarsely. "What are you doing here?!"

He gulped and looked at his feet, shuffling occasionally. He had some nerve... showing up after abusing me for 12 years. A body wrapped around mine from behind, bringing me into a tight hug.

"Ron..." I stated. He stared into the dull eyes of my father. My dad snapped at him, "Let her go, young man!!! Sloane, are you alright? Is he hurting you?"

I scoffed, "Hurting me? HURTING ME?! These kind people took me in after you've been abusing me and locking me in the basement for 12 years. Ron," I gestured to him, "Is my boyfriend. And you never cared about me so why do you care now?"

He stepped forward and I raised my wand, glaring daggers into him.

"Sloane, please. I was drunk, I was crazed. I love you honey."

I stepped back, snuggling closer into Ron's tense body. "No, you don't love me. Ron loves me. If you loved me you wouldn't have locked me up in dirt filled basement with barely any food and contaminated water. They treat me like a living breathing human. They're just like me."

As on cue, the others walked into his sight. All their wands hung limply by their sides.

"They're all... they're all wizards?" He croaked. I nodded and he sighed in relief, "Mrs. Weasley. I thank you dearly for taking care of my daughter, but I shall be taking her back into my custody."