Chapter 34- The Special Day

I breathed out shakily. Hermione had just finished straightening my hair. All I had done to change my appearance was clear all the blemishes and rough skin. I wanted my hair to hand freely down my back, and not waste any time doing some crazy updo that'll get ruined 5 minutes after the wedding.

"Are you ready to do your makeup and put on the dress?" Ginny squealed.

I nodded and smirked evilly, for they still hadn't seen it. And it was easy enough to put on in the dressing room that one day; I doubt I'll need their help now.

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO FOR MAKEUP?" Ginny screamed for across the room. She was rummaging messily through a box of eyeshadows, liners, mascaras, and glosses.

"I'm going for a natural look. The dress is beautiful as it is. Maybe a peach theme?" I questioned.

Ginny held up a hot pink lipstick and I sighed annoyedly. That girl was pleasant, and she has matured from her younger age, but sometimes the spirit of things gets to her and messes with her understanding personality.

"Let me help her," Luna said in her dreamy voice.

They found the makeup and did my makeup: sparkling silver eyeshadow, flicked black eyeliner and light mascara, and finally a nice red lipstick.

She had already slipped on her bridesmaid dress. Hermione and Ginny did the same, yet they wore protective aprons in case they had a problem while fixing me up. They wore a flowing tan strapless dress with a tight bodice and slight slit up the layered skirt. To match, they all sported cream colored heels with open toes, showing tan painted toenails. They went through some crazy muggle procedures called a Mani-Pedi to get their legs, feet, arms, and hands all smoothed out and painted.

Each one of their unique hair colors and lengths was pulled into a curled half up- half down updo. They sported sparkling white shadow and dark lined eyes with black mascara. Their lips were dotted with a bright red to add that hint of color.

I went behind the screen and slipped the elegant dress out of the bag. Sliding it on and stepping into the silver and sequined high heels, I felt like a princess. The dress was milky white with a tight bodice and a huge ruffled rose near the belly. The skirt broke off into a puffy and ruffled ball-gown effect. It was gorgeous. I brushed my hair out once more and carefully placed the flower crown on my hair. The cream colored mini roses perfectly matched my peach makeup, and I smiled flashing my pearly white teeth in the mirror. [photo]

"Come on! We don't have all day! My friend is patiently waiting for you to walk down that aisle!" Hermione said impatiently.

I huffed with a slight smile, "Alright. Fine."

I stomped out and folded my arms. In delight, their straight faces turned into radiating grins for ear to ear.

"Oh you look lovely!" Hermione cooed. Luna agreed, "Indeed. She looks quite perfect. Like a princess, even."

Ginny ran up to hug me, but stepped back in caution.

"Id rather not crease the fairytale princess' dress, right? You look dazzling!" She smiled once more.

They handed me a bouquet of white rose and ferns, mixed with tiny cream colored tulips, and left me alone in the room. This was my day.

[play video]
I heard the wedding song begin to play, a classic for many. Elvis Presley's Can't Help Falling In Love. I smiled, since this was the song I had chosen even though Ron was a bit skeptical about the choice.