Comforted After The Punch & English

I carried on running away until I reached the girls toilets. I knew I was safe there because Kyle was a boy so he wasn't allowed in. I burst open the a cubicle door and quickly rushed inside it, slamming the door as I did so. I slumped down with my back to the cubicle door, as tears and a little bit of blood was gushing down my face.

"Ell', you in 'ere?" I heard a familiar voice ask as she opened the toilet door.

"GO AWAY!" I sniffled as she walked over to outside the cubicle. Judging by how close her voice was and her feet position, I'd say she was leaning on the cubicle door.

"Please come out. Everyone's really worried about you." Scout pleaded. "Even Kyle's worried about you." 

"Really...?" I questioned her.

"Yeah. Please just come out." She begged me.

After about 5 minutes of contemplating the situation and Scout's pleading, I finally decided to leave the cubicle door. I arose from my position and cautiously opened the door. Then, I quickly ran to Scout and hugged her tight.

"What am I going to do?" I queried, as I hugged onto her tighter.

"Stop suffocating me for a start." She joked and I let out a small grin, before letting go of her and wiping a tear from my cheek. "You'll be fine, just stick by me." She assured me, giving me a warming smile.

"What lesson you got now?" I asked her.

"As of 20 minutes ago, English with Mr Clarkson." She replied, as I then realized that we were late.

"I think I'm in your class." I announced, looking at final period on my timetable. 

We both left the toilets and made our way to class. She put her arm on my shoulder, again, but it was kind of comforting so I didn't wriggle out, unlike before. 

Eventually, we reached the English department, with only 20 minutes left of the lesson... Scout went in first and I followed. Mr Clarkson just told us to take our seats, obviously aware of the previous events, which were the reason we were late. We were doing Shakespeare, well everyone else around us was. We were just instructed to read a book from the shelf, being as most of the lesson was over. Needless to say, people objected to us not doing any work but he soon took care of this dilema... He warned everyone that if they didn't shut up then they'd be given half an hour school detention for the next week.. After this, there were about 10 minutes of continued silence, while everyone did their work and we read a book, until the bell went for Form.