Form

I was now in Form with a bunch of complete strangers, who all seemed to be having their own conversations with the people on their tables. Before I came in, Me and Scout had agreed to meet up after school.. Mrs Boston, my form tutor, was making some announcement about the boys football team.

"Oi newbie." Denzil started whispering from besides me, "You wanna hook-up after school."  

"Eww." I replied in disgust before starting to make gagging faces at him. As if I'd wanna go out with some complete and utter douche-bag... Especially with everything that's going on right now.  He shot me a glare and everyone on our table giggled

"Quiet over there!" Mrs Boston ordered, before continuing with her announcement. 

"Or else she'll get Kyle on ya'." Denzil remarked, referring to what happened at lunch. The class went silent and all eyes were on me. Why'd he have to mention Kyle?

Then, there was a knock on the door. As if on Que, Kyle stepped in. He was with a boy wearing a black jacket with marks of red.

"Mr Clarkson wants some T-P." Kyle stated, as everyone in the class let out a small giggle, even me.

"You what?" Ms Boston asked, raising an eye-brow.

 "T-P." The boy with the jacket repeated, "Toilet paper."

"Yeah, I know what it is Tariq." Ms Boston stated, looking un-amused. "Why does he need it?"

"Isn't it obvious miss?" Denzil joked, "Sir's done a number two in the bog."

Everyone laughed at this comment.

"Thank you Denzil." Ms Boston replied sarcastically.

"Anytime miss." He smirked, ignorant to her sarcastic tone.

"Here you go boys." She said, handing Tariq and Kyle the toilet paper (T-P) that she had retrieved from in the cup-board at the back of the class.

They grabbed the toilet-paper, failing to thank Ms Boston and left the room. Kyle had been staring at me the whole time he was in here. I think he was sorry for earlier... Maybe he had over-heard Denzil's comment 5 minutes earlier.

My trail of thought was int erupted by the sound of the bell. 

"OK everyone, stand up behind your chairs." Ms Boston instructed us, "Ellie can you stay behind for a minute please?"

I cautiously got up and stood behind my chair. I wonder what she wants... Maybe I've done something wrong. Or maybe they've realized the details I gave were fake and they're gonna expell me. I tried to calm myself down before Ms Boston let everyone leave.... We were now in the classroom alone. I was stood in front of her as she was sat at her desk.

"What was Denzil talking about earlier?" She questioned me as I fell silent. I didn't wanna talk about it, and besides, I thought everyone knew.

 "Nothin' miss." I lied, looking down at the floor. 

"You sure?" She asked, clearly not believing me. I'm such a terrible liar.

"Positive." I lied, again, giving her a small smile.

Ms Boston spent a while telling me that I could go to her about any problems I may have, before letting me leave. I came close to telling her EVERYTHING but then I remembered who it was I was talking to... And when I say everything, I mean everything.

I left the school building to find Scout waiting for me by the school gates. I greeted her and explained why I took so long. Then we left the school and made our way to the chippie.