Kyle's Been Expelled

I awoke to find someone shaking me out of my lilac quilted bed. I sat up slightly, looking to my right to acknowledge Katherine staring at me wide-eyed.

"You've got to get ready for school." She stated, beaming at me.

"Urgh." I groaned, hauling myself out of my comfy bed.

"Come on, school's fun. I love school." She beamed before skipping out of the bedroom. Did she really just say that? I remember when I had that kind of spirit, it seems like years ago.

I groaned again, dragging myself over to my white wooden wardrobe, opening a chest of drawers. I rummaged through a few clothes which I'd bought over the weekend with the money my new parent's had given me, trying to gather together my uniform. Once I'd managed to do that I undressed out of my pyjamas before changing into my uniform. After I'd finished getting dressed, I stalked out of the bedroom onto the landing. I strolled over to the bathroom, which was currently occupied so I began waiting outside.

About ten minutes had passed, yet they still hadn't come out. I was starting to get a little frustrated as they continued to occupy the restroom.

"Hurry up." I moaned, banging a few times on the wooden bathroom door.

There was no reply so I grabbed onto the golden coloured metal door-knob, holding on for a few seconds before swinging it open.

"Come on." I moaned, leaning into the bathroom whilst still holding the door-knob behind me.

Logan was casually stood by the sink, brushing his teeth. Oh my days! Is he serious right now? I need to use the toilet and I sort myself out with toiletries, where as he just wants to take about half an hour on his teeth. Mind you, with a smile like his It's no surprise he spends so long brushing them.

"Keep your wig on." He huffed once he'd spit out a mouthful of toothpaste.

"Haha." I gave him a sarcastic laugh, rolling my eyes whilst folding my arms across my chest. He's really starting to annoy me now.

He smirked before knocking against me, leaving the bathroom. I stormed over to the sink and began brushing my teeth with my one direction toothbrush. Suprisingly, one of the guys on it is the spitting image of Logan, weird right?

When I'd finished in the bathroom, I marched through the landing, down the stairs, into the kitchen. I'd already brushed my teeth so there was no point having breakfast. Instead I just went over to where I’d thrown my new bag last night.

"Logan's dropping you off." My foster mother informed me from by the sink.

"Great." I groaned, rolling my eyes slightly as I flung my black Adidas bag over my shoulder. "If he takes as long to drive as he does in the bathroom then I may as well say goodbye to form this morning."

"Go by yourself then." He snapped at me from behind the kitchen counter. Shoot, I didn't even realise he was there.

"Logan. I am so sorry for saying that. Please, please, forgive me." I pleaded in a mocking manor, holding my hands on my heart as he gave me a sarcastic laugh.

"Oi, cut it out you two." My foster father ordered us, slamming the fridge door shut.

"Sorry." We apologized in unison before bidding farewell to them and trailing outside to the car.

I slumped down in the front seat, waiting to drive to school until Logan climbed in beside me and started the car.

Once we arrived at school, after a long dull car journey where neither of us spoke, I picked up my bag and hopped out the silver jaguar receiving a few curious stares from people in the play-ground. I slammed the car door to make sure it was properly shut before Logan sped off out the school gates. I scanned the area, trying to find one of my few remaining friends when I noticed Maddie stood talking to Mr and Mrs Diamond.