Sleepover At Scout's With Emily, Rhona And Shona The Bitch

"It's true, Mr Chalk fancies Janeece." Shona stated, as we all sat staring at her in disbelief at what she had just said. Everyone started gagging at the thought of them two being a couple, I didn't really see what was so bad to be honest.

"Do you guys wanna play twenty-one questions?" Scout asked as people stopped gagging and nodded at her.

"What's that?" I asked her, shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious right now?" Emily asked her as everyone stared at me in shock. I nodded slowly as they all burst out laughing. 

"It's basically a game where you ask people questions." Scout explained as I nodded at her.

"I'll start." Shona stated as she looked over at me, "Ellie, is it true you're goin' out with Kyle Stack?" There was a moment of silence as everyone stared at me before I nodded slightly and they all started gagging. "That's well rank."

"Atleast I actually have a boyfriend!" I snapped back at her before we exchanged glares. "Who's your's then?" She shrugged her shoulders at me. "That's what I thought."

Then, I felt a vibration coming from my blazer as I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I'd received a text from Kyle:

Alright babe, how's the slumber party thing going?

"Speak of the devil." Scout remarked as she looked over my shoulder and read the text. I covered the phone with my hand as I replied and quickly switched it off and stuffed it into my pocket, not giving the other's to read what I had replied:

Playing 21 questions and right now you're the hot topic of discussion xx.

"My go!" Emily announced as she turned to me. "How long you guys been going out."

"I can answer this one." Scout stated, looking at me and Emily. "Since the dance. They were full on snogging and everything." 

"I'm bored." I stated, trying to move on from the questions about Kyle. "Can we change the game?"

"I know a game. Everyone give your phone to the person on your right." Emily explained as we looked at each other confusedly, before getting out of phone's and doing what she had said. "Now, you can text one person on their contact list saying whatever you want."

I looked nervously at Shona, who had my phone and was giving me a devious smirk, before looking down at Scout's and scrolling down her contact list.

"You've only got like two contacts." Shona stated, looking at me with a smirk, "Guess I know who I'll be texting then." I knew exactly who she meant, Kyle.

I carried scrolling until I came across her mum's number. I decided to send a nice text so that she wouldn't get mad at me:

Hi mum, how are ya'?

I pressed send before turning it off and looking at everyone else and waiting for them to finish. Shona was whispering to Rhona, with her hand covering her mouth so I couldn't hear or attempt to lip-read. She showed her the text as they both started giggling. Oh gosh.

Eventually everyone had finished and was now telling everyone else what they put. It was Shona's turn and I was not looking forward to hearing what she had sent.

"I text'd Kyle." She stated, as I put my head in my hands and let out a groan. "Hi baby, Ellie here, just texting to let ya' know that you're a little skank that'll never amount to anythin' in life."

 "WHAT THE FUCK! WHY WOULD YOU SEND HIM THAT!?" I shouted at her as I felt tears filling my eyes. I quickly ran out the room and downstairs into the living-room. Her mum looked at me and asked if I was ok but I just ignored her and grabbed my jacket, getting ready to leave.

Scout followed me down but I ignored her and ran out the house before slumped down outside, leaning on a brick wall, and bursting into tears. I sat there for a few minutes before deciding to get up and go back to Kyle's. Not that he'd wanna see me now anyway.. I continued wiping tears off my cheeks as I ran back to his.

Once I got there I began banging on the door before he opened it and looked down at me. 

"How come you're-" He began asking me but I cut him off by hugging him tightly as I burst out into even more tears.

 "I didn't write that text Kyle, honest." I began explaining to him as we continued hugging. "It was Shona. We'd gotten in an argument before hand and she decided to get even with me by calling you a skank." 

We continued hugging like this before we pulled apart and Kyle looked at me with confusion.

"What text?" He asked me as I wiped a tear from my cheek.

"You know, the one Shona sent you on my phone." I sniffled as we stood in front of his house.

Kyle still looked confused. "You did see the text? Right?" I asked him as he shrugged at me.

Then, we went into the living-room and I began telling him everything. Kyle looked angry, not with me but with Shona.

"I'll pound the little bitch." Kyle announced as he got up from his seat and hit his hand with his knuckle. I shook my head at him repeatedly, still crying a little, before giving him another hug.

____________________________________

Sorry the past few chapter's have been so crap but the following one's are going to be based more on the series.