Admitting Stuff To Mr Clarkson Before The Fun-Run

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up after a freezing night in the shed next to the arcade. I didn't have anywhere else to stay, being as me and Scout weren't exactly on good terms at the moment. Once I'd managed to haul myself off the boxes which I'd managed to transform into a bed for me to lay on, I evacuated the dark, damp shed before beginning the long, freezing journey to school. I wasn't planning on staying in that old worn-down shed for long, just until I'd managed to figure something else out. I had to sell my bag, as well as some of my other clothes, to try to get money for food and stuff like that. I haven't really eaten much this past week, I don't have enough money to buy food and I'm not going to resort to begging. My main concern isn't about how much food I get, it's the baby I'm concerned about. It needs something to eat a lot more than I do but the only way for it to get the food it desperately needs is through me. I'm only about a month or so into the pregnancy, even though it feels like I've been pregnant for much longer. I think I've began to develop a slight bump. However, I haven't made a decision about getting it aborted yet, even though my brain is telling me that it's probably for the best. There's the loving side to me which says keep it and raise it well. On the other hand, it's proving to be rather difficult to see myself being a good mom, in these conditions, at this age. I suppose there's always adoption but I know that once I've held him or her for the first time it will be too hard and painful to give it away. After all, I'll have made a special bond with them so it'll break my heart when I have to part with him or her. I could never put myself through that. Plus, the baby would have to grow up without it's biological mom and dad, not that Kyle will be there anyway. He clearly doesn't want anything to do with me or this baby, probably too busy with that new girlfriend of his. It wouldn't be fair on anyone if I put it up for adoption so I'm going to get an abortion before anyone can get hurt.

Once I arrived at school I held my head down low until I was inside. I looked up to see everyone gawping at me, while pointing and whispering as I carried on down the corridor. Everyone's still talking about what Scout announced the other day, the fact that I've got a kid. It's not entirely true though, I'm only pregnant, I haven't actually given birth yet. In fact, with the way things are at the moment, I don't think I'll ever be a mom. Especially not once I get an abortion, causing the current foetus inside of me to be born asleep.

I was speeding down the corridor with my head held low, not paying any attention to where I was going, when I stumbled into a dark-skinned girl who was wearing her workout outfit. I accidentally knocked her, so she softly fell to the floor as I tried to make a quick get-away.

"Watch it Teen Pregnancy!" She yelled at me as she picked herself up.

I stopped abruptly before turning around to face her, clenching my fists. How dare she use that against me! The little slag.

"What did you say!?" I demanded, speeding up towards her in a moment of rage, continuing to clench my fists. "Come on! Now you've got everyone's attention! What did you say!?"

"Your a little slapper who managed to get banged up." She replied smugly, grinning at me. "I can hardly say I'm suprised though, you both look like a middle-aged slapper as well.

Is she fucking serious!?

By now I'd really lost my temper as I'd grabbed her by her collar, so my hands were underneath her chin and lifted her up off the floor. She continued smugly grinning at me until I was on the brink of punching that stupid smile off her face. I was just about to press my knuckle against her cheek when Mr Clarkson came barging down the corridor.

"Oi! Ellie! Let her go!" Mr Clarkson ordered me as he ran over to us. Typical, I get blamed for everything.

"Yeah, Ellie. Let me go." She repeated, raising her eye-brows at me and smiling smugly.