Our First Time and Plotting Revenge

ELLIE'S P.O.V

I woke up from my sleep to find I was in an unfamiliar room with a familiar face smiling from beside me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up a little. 

"Morning beautiful." Kyle greeted me as I looked at him and continued rubbing my eyes slightly.

"What happened?" I asked him, squinting my eyes.

"Isn't it obvious." He smirked at me, looking down at the covers. I looked down too, only to find that we were naked under the sheets. My eyes widened as I looked down in shock. Meanwhile, Kyle just lay there, still smiling at me. 

"How did this happen?" I asked both myself and him. Kyle shrugged his shoulders and pulled the quilt back over himself to try and get back to sleep. I just stayed sitting up, in shock, with my eyes widened. I was confused by two things: One, how this had even happened? And two, how was Kyle not bothered about it?

Then, I decided to get out of bed and clothe myself. He watched me as I picked up my clothes which were scattered all over the floor and put them on. I'd found nearly all of my clothing pieces except one, crucial, thing.

"Kyle have you seen my bra anywhere?" I asked him, searching through a bunch of junk, before he lifted up my black, laced, bra from his side of the bed. "Thank you." I said before walking over to him, whilst trying to cover myself up, and taking the bra from him.

"No point in trying to cover yourself up." Kyle stated as I approached him and took the bra. "I mean it's not like I haven't seen it all before."

"Yeah well, I didn't mean for that to happen." I stated, putting my legs into my black matching thong,

"What do you mean?" Kyle asked, looking up at me from inside the bed,

"I'm not just some girl that sleeps with the first guy she enters a relationship with." I stated, putting on my black, laced bra. "I mean, I was a fucking virgin."

"You certainly didn't move like one." Kyle remarked, sitting on the bed and putting on his grey boxers. I let out a small scoff and began staring at him in disbelief. "What?" He asked me, innocently, as if nothing was wrong.

"What do you mean, what!?" I yelled at him as he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. "Kyle, I love you and all but I wanted to loose my virginity the proper way, the married way."

"So you wanna get married now?" Kyle questioned me shocked as I let out a scoff. "Jeez Ell', we've only known each other a few weeks."

"Of course I don't wanna get married!" I stated, raising my voice a little in shock.

"So what's wrong with us sleeping together if you don't wanna get married!?" Kyle questioned me, also raising his voice, unaware of my obvious problem. 

"EVERYTHING'S WRONG WITH IT!" I yelled at him as he stood staring at me. "WE PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN USE PROTECTION!"

"Oh, Whatever." Kyle said before shoving past me and making his way into the bathroom.

"KYLE! WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!" I shouted at him as he left the room. He didn't reply so I called his name again, twice as loud. "KYLE!!"

After he failed to reply again I sat on the bed and began rubbing my forehead with my fingers, whilst trying to calm myself down a little before I burst out crying. I didn't like me and Kyle arguing like this, especially since this was our first time.

"Sorry." I heard a familiar voice apologize from by the door after five minutes of quietly crying. "I didn't mean to loose my temper like that."

I sat there silently for a couple of minutes before finally speaking. "Come on we're gonna be late for school." I stated, getting up from my position and letting out a small sigh before walking out the bedroom.

I left Kyle to get changed as I grabbed my jacket and walked out the house, I didn't wait for him as I'd agreed to meet Scout and I knew them two had issues. The last thing I needed right now was another argument. Plus, I really needed some time to myself right now.

Once I reached the school I was greeted by Scout who gave me a welcoming hug. She must have seen the tears in my eyes because she started asking me question's such as 'what's wrong?' I pulled her over to the side before explaining to her what had happened.

"You two slept together?" She asked me as a few heads spun 'round to face me. I widened my eyes and shushed her so she would keep her voice down. "Sorry." She apologized/whispered.

"It's ok. And yeah, we did." I replied, letting out a sigh. She gave me gagging gesture but I just ignored her.

"So let me guess. Once he'd used ya, he decided to loose ya?" She asked me and I shook my head at her, "So what's the problem then?"

"I lost my virginity and I'm not even sure I used protection." I stated and she looked at me briefly before we were interrupted by Miss Boston. 

"Girls, were you planning on going to form any time today?" She questioned us as we looked at each other before walking away to form. We were shortly followed by Miss Boston.

Form went by pretty quickly and before I knew it was in Maths with Mr Chalk.

"Hey Ell',  how'd Kyle take the text?" Shona asked me, hoping to get a reaction. I didn't give her the satisfaction of making me angry.

"Great actually." I replied, smiling at her, as she looked confusedly at Shona, Then, I leaned closely on her desk so she could hear me clearly and whispered, "I told him it was you and... Let's just say, you need to watch your back."

"You what?" She asked me, letting out a small scoff. "You really think you can threaten me."

"Sweet heart, it's not a threat." I told her, still leaning closely before looking her up and down and letting out a smirk, "It's a promise."

Then, after been instructed to sit back in my seat by Mr Chalk, I gave her a smile before doing what he had said,

"What was that about?" Denzil asked me once I'd taken a seat back next to him.

"I made someone else promise not to do something so instead I'm going to do it instead." I stated, still smiling as I looked up at Mr Chalk as he continued teaching. I looked over to see Shona to find her glaring at me but I simply smiled back and began doing the work on co-ordinates. I caught Denzil trying to copy off me but I just let him anyway, on the condition that he wouldn't tell anyone I was up to something. 

When I was done with the work I tried to come up with ways to get back at Shona. I couldn't come up with anything. I wasn't that concerned though... Good things come to those who wait.