Kyle's P.O.V. Suprise Visitors.

Kyle's P.O.V.

I wasn't feeling that great today so I decided to stay home. I'd been sat on the sofa all day watching some random shit on TV when there was a knock at the door. I let out a groan before getting up to see who it was. I burst open the door and was left gob-smacked when I saw who it was.

"Hi Kyle." She greeted me, putting on a small smile.

"Ally?" I questioned her, standing at the door, confusedly. "Why're you here?"

"Can I come in?" She asked me before I nodded and stepped out the way as she brushed past me, going inside. "Thanks."

She went into the living-room as I followed closely behind, trying to figure out why she's here. I haven't seen her in months. She was edging on the front of the sofa and I sat next to her.

"Why are you here?" I repeated as she looked down at her hands, which were sat in her lap.

"I want you back." She confessed, sighing. I was a little taken back by what she had just said. "I know I shouldn't have lied about the baby being yours but I panicked. Besides you wouldn't stop saying it was yours so I just went with it."

There were a few minutes of silence while we both sat with our hands in her lap. Then, I unmuted the TV and we began watching 'Clash Of The Titans' until someone began banging on the kitchen door. I was about to see who it was when my mom came downstairs and went into the kitchen so I just sat back down.

Eventually, I got up and strolled into the kitchen to see who it was.

"I just really need to-" The person who I guessed was Ellie tried to explain but was cut off by mom slamming the door in her face.

I don't care about the fact that we broke up, I really wanted to hear her out. I pushed past my mom who was walking back into the house before bursting open the door.

"Ellie?" I asked her from by the door as she looked up at me. "What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk." She admitted before I nodded and we stepped away from the door. I glanced behind me and noticed Ally stood there.

"Kyle what are you doing out here out here? I thought we were watching that film." Ally questioned me politely, stepping out the door. "Who's she?"

"No-one All'. Just someone I used to date." I admitted. trying to keep a tough face as I lowered my voice so Ellie couldn't hear me.

I told Ally to go back inside, which she did once she'd kissed me one the cheek. I really wish she wouldn't have done that, especially not in front of Ellie.

"So what's up?" I asked her, trying to be all casual even though we were both dying inside without each other. I could see her tearing up which killed me even more. Even though I tried not to show it.

"Nothing." She admitted, trying to hide away a tear. "I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for everything."

"Yeah...me too." I admitted quietly before watching her walk away, silently crying. I stood there for a few minutes before going back to the living-room and slumping down on the sofa.

"So.. You and me? What do you think?" Ally asked me, putting on a smile.

"I'm sorry Ally." I admitted, entwining my hands in my lap. "The truth is, I'm in love with someone else."

"It's fine." She replied, putting on a fake smile. "I just want you to be happy."

She was about to get up and leave when she turned to me and said something I'll never forget.

"Kyle, once you have her. Never let her go." She advised me.

"It's a bit late for that." I admitted, looking down at my hands which were entwined in my lap.

"It's never too late." She announced before walking out.