Waking Up In An Ambulance

I woke up to total darkness. I tried to open my eyes but my eye-lids felt like they weighed a ton so I gave up and kept them shut. I could hear muffled voices around me as I lay there silently. They hadn't noticed I was awake, much like how I couldn't remember much of what had happened. The last thing I remember was me crying out in agony during the fun-run. After that, it's all just a blur.

Eventually, I managed to flutter my eye-lids open before looking, through the oxygen mask which was attached to my face, up at the white celling. I couldn't recognize where I was until I heard the wailing of a siren. That's when it hit me, I must be in an ambulance. I tried to lift my head but it felt like a ton of bricks was weighing It down. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Kyle sat by my side. He was over-looking me and staring to the other side of the ambulance, where there was a paramedic seated.

Suddenly, sharp pains were brought to my stomach again. I groaned in agony causing Kyle, as well as the paramedic, to shoot their heads to face me. Immediately, the paramedic left to get something whilst Kyle grabbed my hand and placed his either side of it. I rolled around on the gurney, in agony, until the paramedic returned with another mask.

"Try to relax." She instructed me until I tried to lay still, baring the pain with great difficulty. "Take deep breathes."

I did as she said before turning to Kyle who didn't say anything, instead he just kept his grasp on my hand as the paramedic swapped the mask.

"Lay back and count backwards from one-hundred." She instructed me as I did exactly what she had said. I think this is some kind of knock-out gas but as long as it stops the pain, I don't mind sleeping for a bit.

With every number I counted my surroundings grew darker, as I felt more and more drowsy, until I was no longer conscious.

_______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm not really in the mood to update today, I'm too tired. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it. Obviously the next chapter will be longer.

Read, Vote, Comment, Bye :)