Chapter 17

Maya's pov:

How many times am I gonna cry over someone leaving? My dad left, Josh left, Bradley left. What's wrong with me? Am I not good enough? Or maybe because I deserve all of this?

Today we were supposed to go to the Golden Gate, but I decided to stay in the hotel so I wouldn't have to face Bradley or Josh.

"Peaches, are you sure you're not coming?" Riley asked me, concerned.

"I'm gonna be fine here Riles" I assured her.

"Are you sure?" She asked again. "If you want, I could stay here with you"

"No, you go have fun" I tell her.

"You know it's not gonna be fun when you're not coming" She said, trying to make me come.

Suddenly, we heard someone banging our door. We panicked, so I grab my curling iron and Riley grab her hair dryer, then we both open the door slowly. When we opened the door, we saw Farkle standing there, we quickly let him in.

"Maya you have to see this!" Farkle said as he pulled me to the door.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Just come with me!" He said, still pulling me and Riley followed behind us.

Farkle hold my arm so tightly, so I wouldn't try to run away. He keeps pulling me to the back entrance. He opened the door. Once he let go of my arms, I quickly look up to see what was going on, and what I saw really surprised me.

"How dare you cheated on her?! I trusted you not to hurt her! I trusted you not to hurt the girl I love!" Lucas said as he grabbed Bradley's neck and pushed him against the wall.

"I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt her. I was really-"

"That doesn't change the fact that you cheated on her!" He yelled as he clutched his fist, ready to punch Bradley. I decided to do something really stupid... I jumped on Lucas's back.

"Lucas stop!" I tell him.

"Not until he get what he deserved!" He said to me.

"This wouldn't solve anything Lucas!" I told him.

"Maya get off my back! Now!" He said, basically yelling at me.

"Not until you're calm!" I tell him.

"Maya I'm doing this for you!" He yelled at me again.

"Well then stop!" I yelled at him back.

"He fucking cheated on you Maya!"

Josh's pov:

"Alright so on 10.30 until 12.00 we're going to the Golden Gate and then... Josh are you even listening?!" Cory yelled, making me startled.

"I'm here! I'm here!" I said, startling.

"Josh, you kept getting lost in your thoughts. Is everything okay?" He asked me, concerned.

"Ya, everything's fine" I lied to him.

"No, it's not. You know you could tell me if you want to" He tells me.

"No everything's fine, I swear" I lied to him again.

"Well if you said so" He said, but still not buying it.