Chapter 20

Maya's pov:

Hearing my alarm clock ring at 6 am, I got up and walked to the bathroom. Still half a sleep I started stripping off my clothes and hopped in the shower, the warm water soothing my nerves and waking me up.

After my long nice shower, I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

It's still a bit early so I opened up Instagram to kill time. I scroll down my timeline and saw Riley posted a picture.

 I scroll down my timeline and saw Riley posted a picture

RilesMatthews : The Golden Gate Bridge is golden 🌃

After scrolling down my phone for about fifteen minutes, finding nothing interesting at all, I decided to get dressed.

I decided to wear my black skinny jeans, a plain white shirt with my black leather jacket, and my black vans.

Once I'm fully dressed, I sat in front of a mirror to start doing my make up. After applying foundation to my face, I managed to apply a straight line of eyeliner, mascara on my lashes, and light lipstick. I grabbed the curling iron and straightened my hair, curling the end after.

I stood in front of the full length mirror to look at myself, after being please with my look, I decided to wake Riley up.

God, this is gonna be so hard.

"Riles, wake up" I said while shaking her dead body.

"Shut up!" She said basically yelling at me and covered all of her body under the blanket.

"AHH!" I shouted as I started jumping on her. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

"MAYA GET OFF OF ME!" She screams.

I ignored it and keep jumping as I said "NOT UNTIL YOU GET UP!"

"FINE! FINE!" She got up and I stopped jumping, but I was still on top of her.

"NOW GET OFF OF ME" She said as she pushed me and I fell onto the floor. She walked inside the bathroom and then locked the door.

I got up from the floor and grab the remote TV. Nothing good was on the TV right now, so I kept on finding something to watch, until I saw Liv and Maddie was on, so I decided to watch that.

"I'm up with the sunshine
I lace up my high-tops
Slam dunk, ready or not
Yeah, show me what you-"

I sang the theme song until I heard someone knocked the door. I got up and open it.

"Hey beautiful" Josh said to me just when I opened the door.

"Hey Josh" I looked down to hide away my blush.

"You're cute when you're blushing" He whisper that in my ear and smirked. I just rolled my eyes playfully in response.