Chapter 1

-Harry's P.O.V

*0 months*

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I shot up to the sound of my phone beeping. Immediately, when I saw it was Julie, I knew something was wrong. She was mine and Louis' surrogate. I cleared my throat before answering. 

"Julie-"

"Get to the hospital! I'm in labor! Hurry!" And with that, I quickly shook Louis awake and we raced out of the house. In the car, we were both scared to death and didn't say a word to anyone. Were we having a girl? Boy? My hands were shaking as I shut the car off in the parking lot. Louis and I ran inside and immediately went to the room Julie was in. She was already pushing when we went in. Being good people, we both took of one her hands since her mother wasn't here and she had no husband. With one last push, a little girl was pulled out by the doctor. Louis and I both had the honors of cutting the chord. That's our daughter. 

Once she was washed up, she was brought back to us. Julie wanted to hold her so bad, so Louis and I let her for a few minutes. She then gave the little girl to me. Then Louis ended up holding her. I looked at him.

"What's her name?" Julie asked, smiling. Louis smiled at me. 

"Penelope Jane Tomilnson." Yes, I took Louis' last name if you were wondering.

-Louis' P.O.V

*6 months later*

I woke up in the middle of the night from Harry shaking me. He asked me kindly to go attend our crying Penelope. So, I got up and went into her room to see her full on crying. A frown etched its way onto my face as I went over to her, lifting her into my arms. 

"What's wrong sweet pea?" She looked so much like Harry. Harry's the one who we both agreed would donate the sperm. Her brown curls were growing face, her green eyes, and her cute dimples matched her dad perfectly. She honestly only had a few features from Julie, who we still keep in touch with. When I realized that she was just hungry, I carried her downstairs to the kitchen, where I then filled a bottle with formula and water, placing it in the bottle heater. 

She cried the whole time as I waited for the milk to be finished. I took it from the warmer and held it to the little girl's lips. Her small hands gripped the bottle and she fed herself. I still kept my hand on the top of the bottle. I carefully took her upstairs and into her room. Her eyes closed as I rocked her lightly and sang softly. I lied her in her crib where she drifted off to sleep.

-Harry's P.O.V

*5 years later*

"Blow out the candles!" I cheered as we finished singing happy birthday. Louis and I both stood behind her as my mother took a picture of the three of us as Penelope blew out her candles. "What'd you wish for?"

"I can't tell you Daddy!" She giggled. She looked at Louis. "Papa." Louis kissed her head and began cutting the cake. "I want da first piece." He nodded and handed it to her with some ice cream too. Penelope dug right in, getting frosting and ice cream all over her face. 

Lottie came up behind my daughter.

"Hey Penelope, can I do your hair?" After she was done eating, the two girls skipped over to her new hair accessories. Penelope ran back over.

"I changed my mind Daddy. Can you teach me how to ride it?" She asked, pointing to her new bike.

"Of course my love." 

"Papa too?" Louis nodded and followed us outside. From then on, we taught her to ride her new princess bike.