Chapter 28

-Penelope's P.O.V

Another month went by and my dads were going home to check on Julie and the baby. I was staying here in America with my uncles while they were gone for a few days. We were in the airport saying goodbye. 

"Bye Daddy. Bye Papa," 

"Bye Pen. Be good. We love you," Papa responded. 

"I will. Love you both," Their fight was called and they left, giving one last goodbye.

When they left, Uncle Niall and I headed to our hotel. We took a taxi cause it was the easiest way to go. 

"You have a meeting later today," He told me. "Uncle Liam or I can take you; it's up to you," 

"Doesn't matter to me. Whoever wants to," 

"I'll take you,"

"Sounds good," I kissed his cheek, smiling. "They're probably gonna talk about my album cause it's almost done. Did Dad or Papa tell you? We're done recording all the songs and just need to get it all approved and all before my producers decide what to do with it," 

"Yeah. Ya excited?" I nodded.

"Mhm. Are you gonna buy a copy of it?"

"Of course I will," We got back to the hotel and went inside, heading up to his and Uncle Liam's room. 

"Am I sleeping in my hotel room by myself?" I asked. 

"If you want. You can always stay in here if you want to. Doesn't bother us," 

"I'll stay in my room,"

"You sure?"I nodded. "Alright. If you say so," I sat on Uncle Liam's' bed as he was working on a song. "Your meeting is in an hour, by the way," 

"Oh. Really?" He nodded. "Are you both coming?"

"Yeah, we can. Is that alright with you?" I nodded my head. Uncle Liam showed me his song. "Wanna help me out?" I smiled and nodded, taking the paper from him. I scooted closer to him and read over the lyrics he had so far. 

"What about this?" I asked and took his pencil from him, writing a line down. He looked at it. 

"I like that. How about we go every other line. That way you can be part of this?" I grinned.

"Yeah! I like that idea. But you have to tell me if it's good or not, cause like, I'm still kinda new at this," He kissed my temple. 

"You have an album, You're a pro," 

"Yeah, but I didn't write it alone. Daddy and Papa helped and did most of it," 

"You still wrote most of it," Uncle Niall pitched in. "And they only helped a little bit, if I recall. I'd call them just to see what's up and they'd tell me on many occasions that you were up in your room, with the doors shut, writing," 

"Yeah, but that was probably cause I was stuck. I'd go down and ask whoever was around for help," 

"Yeah, help. They didn't take over. You did most of it," I shrugged. "See? I'm right," I laughed. 

"You always are Uncle Niall," I ran over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and rubbed my back. "I love you guys," 

"Awww kid, we love you too," I smiled.

Later that night, I sat on Uncle Niall's bed, changing my mind about sleeping alone in my hotel room. I was sharing the bed with Uncle Niall. As I sat there, I was waiting for one of my dads to answer their phones, but they were probably sleeping. However, I was wrong when I heard Papa finally say hello.