Chapter 29

-Penelope's P.O.V

My dads were flying back today and I was seriously so excited. I knew it was only three days, but c'mon. You all know how close my parents and I are and being away for just a few hours kills me. So, as of now, I was waiting in my hotel room with my uncles watching TV. Nothing too fun was on, but I was bored so this was what we dealt with. My eyes shot over to the door as I heard the handle moving. The door opened and my eyes met with Papa's. 

"Daddy! Papa!" I shouted with excitement, running over and jumping in Daddy's arms. 

"Hey baby girl," He said softly, hugging me and kissing my head. "Happy to have us home?" I nodded against his shoulder, a big smile on my face. "I heard your album is coming out the day after your sister's born?" He was supposed to call me but never did. 

"Well, it's a possibility. I told Mr. Jackon I'd talk to you and get your opinion. I told Papa to tell you to call me, but I guess the message never got through," I hopped down from his arms after kissing his cheek. "I'm kidding. But yeah, what do you think?"

"I think it's a sweet idea," I smiled. "We brought the name jar," 

"You did?"

"Yeah we were gonna wait to pick a name, but we got impatient," 

"Wait when are we doing this? Also is this how you named me?" 

"We did name you this way," Daddy said. "And we wanted to do this today," 

"Now! Can we do it now?" I put my hands in prayer formation to beg them to do it right now. 

"Yeah, we expected you to say that. Hold on," I sat on my bed with Uncle Niall and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back. 

"My sister's getting a name today," He rubbed my back, laughing. 

"Excited, yeah?" I nodded and went over to my dad's suitcase, pulling out the small jar. After Daddy and Papa got settled, putting their stuff in their spots, they sat on their bed and waved for me to come to sit with them. I sat on my daddy's lap, like I would when I was a baby. I handed Papa the jar. He opened the lid. 

"So this is the first name. And the second name we pick will be her middle name, only if we can't think of anything else," Papa told me. I was ready to cry. "Wanna do the honors?" I gasped.

"Me? You want me to do it?" I had tears in my eyes. 

"Yeah, darling. Go ahead," He smiled. Daddy kissed my head as he watched me place my shaky hand in the jar. I pulled out a little slip of paper. 

"I'm scared," I laughed. "If we don't like it, can we pick another?" They both laughed. 

"Yeah, kid. If we don't like it, I don't think we'll name our daughter that," Daddy said, kissing my head again. "Open the paper," My shaky hands unfolded the paper and on the paper was written the name, Penelope. I raised my eyebrow. Papa laughed. 

"I threw that one in there as a joke. Pick a different one," 

"You're so weird," I said and dipped my hand back in, pulling out another paper. I unfolded and tilted my head. "I don't think I like this one," 

"I put that in there a while ago," Daddy said. "Don't think I like it either. Angelica reminds me of the girl from Rugrats," I raised my eyebrow. "Oh yeah. That was a show when I was a kid. But yeah, pick a different one," I reached my hand in again. My uncles were just watching. I opened the third one and actually gasped. 

 "Daddy, Papa," My voice cracked. "This. This one. I love this one," I showed them the paper. "Caroline. I love it a lot," 

"Yeah, I liked that one too," Daddy said. "Louis? What do you think?" I looked at Papa.